is it normal in r/ship

Hiya,

my bf and i have been together for 8 months. I am falling in love with him and everyting has gone so wonderfyully so far.

The thingis, im jus wondering what you think about us not spending all our free time together, i mean of course you dont have to spend every day together but there are times when hes only stayed over a night n then the next day and night he stays home........he has nothing to do or noone to see, he just stays home. He usualy comes oveer the next night.

Do you guys think its normal or weird that he foten spends nights at home when he doesnt have to, when he could see me?

I dont think so, but some ppl think its weird when they come over and he isnt here nt hey ask where he is n i say oh i dunno just at home n they ask why n i say i dunno cos he wnats to be!?

Its not strange, if you are going to be a couple then you need to spend time a part from eachother. Dont be so concerned with what other people say about your relationship because they arent in it. Now if you have problem then why dont you discuss it with him, notice that I said discuss this gets confused with starting an argument or complaining. Just have a mature conversation of your expectations.

Everybody needs there space and some time to themselves. As long as he is spending a good amount of time with you and you are both enjoying that time, you have nothing to worry about. Don't let others put doubts in your mind about your relationship. They aren't in the realtionship and shouldn't have a say in what goes on. Follow your instincts. If you think there is a problem, there probably is. But if you think everythings fine, then settle back and enjoy.

I have noticed that many girls seem to want to spend all their free time with their partner and many boys seem to want to have some amount of time for themselves. Maybe it's a gender issue or it is just that people are different. If you do not like it you have to work out a compromise. Maybe you could try to do things that you know he wants when you are together?