Are you OK with cheating on your BF or aren't you? You can't necessarily control being attracted to someone else at times - but you can control how you act. If you decide you aren't OK with cheating on your BF, then the appropriate course is to put up more boundaries to limit the danger. I would start by telling your boss it's a problem. Whether it literally makes you "uncomfortable" or not, you are coming onto a forum for a first time because you see it as a problem.

Stop watering the weeds. The means stop indulging in the behavior, stop thinking about it when you aren't there. If my GF was engaging in such a relationship with someone I would break up with her. It's bordering on an emotional affair already. If you can't comport yourself professionally and your boss won't back off and you are serious about not cheating and doing the right thing, unfortunately leaving the environment (change jobs) is the best option.

I think itsallgrand got it right though. You may be mature in other areas, but you have some self esteem issues that make this kind of attention that goes against how you see yourself irresistible. You might be able to solve this particular instance, but it is a danger that may keep coming as long as you haven't worked out your esteem issues. Maybe your BF doesn't give you the same kind of attention?

Archived