The hello post :)

top bloke

It has been some time that I have come into my home forum of enotalone and could not but help say Hello once again I like to come by on occasions to see how you are all doing ..hopefully life is treating you well but most of all you are being good to yourselves because as these years roll by I see that life is a bit too short but how beautiful it can be in its mixed bag of experiences.

Hopefully some of my older friends acquaintances pop by and say HELLO back..perhaps let me know how you all are ...

Hey great to see you again.

I missed seeing your helpful advice.

I am doing good no matter what life throws at me. You are absolutely right that our time on Earth is so very short so we shouldn't waste it on petty crap that in the large scheme of life matters so very little.

I choose to accept things as they are, not as I want them to be...

Lost

Hey great to see you again.

I missed seeing your helpful advice.

I am doing good no matter what life throws at me. You are absolutely right that our time on Earth is so very short so we shouldn't waste it on petty crap that in the large scheme of life matters so very little.

I choose to accept things as they are, not as I want them to be...

Lost

Wow..its so nice to see you here and the words you wrote are so uplifting and profound Thanks Lost. Nice dog too

Hey top bloke. I remember you. Are you still married to your wife? I remember your 2013(ish) post that you were upset that she didn't come to you when you were in the hospital. I hope you are well.

Thanks Fudgie I was very dissapointed and once again had more heart problems this year where she behaved similarly which begged me to look carefully at the whys of how this is so. I think I have found my answers and continue in my marriage at this time. I am lucky to be alive and have also improved in other areas of my life as work business and generally had alot of self reflection over recent years and hopefully the life experiences have made me wiser...I hope

Thanks.

He was an awesome dog and I miss him everyday. He left us way to early at 8 years old from a rattlesnake bite.

Are you back to stay for a while?

Lost

I think I will visit here more often as it is a pretty good site and we have some very good quality people with alot of great honest perspective which helps to give balance to those in need and help us learn from others experiences insights. I feel we all learn from everyone we meet but especially here where people come anonymously for help..and alot of the longer term members have seen many similar situations before..So I will try pop in once twice a week in between work study

Archived