My ex shown me her boobs then tries to make me jealous?

psiconauta

I had an 8 year relationship with her, she had to move abroad. Plans were I should stay here saving money and she would come back so we can get married and I would get the documents to live there with her.

Thing is I was through a bad moment, and didnt do anything, didnt work, didnt give her attention, wasnt nice to her.

She broke up with me about 2 months ago, and I didnt talk to her for 1 month.

When she realized I was flirting with a girl who is a model by FB, she deleted me.

Some days after, we spoke by skype, and first thing she did was "Are you dating someone?" I ignored her question by she kept insisting so I said "If you want an answer you will have to show me your boobs"- She smiled and did it in a very sexy way, that reminded me when we were a couple.

After that I just said "Ive met some people, but Im not rushing into anything".

Then, she tells me about this guy she met "Oh hes so nice, he has a nice body, he doesnt do drugs, hes nice to me, he talks to me everytime, he gives me so much attention, hes cute!" and then "Nothing happened between us because hes so young but mature at the same time, and he returned to his country so nothing will happen anyways"

Yesterday I saw her flirting with him in her FB wall... I want her back, but Im not talking to her at all... why she would do that? Does she want me to feel bad? Is she really interested in him? I think so , but , is she still interested in me?

Sounds like you're both playing games. Course she's trying to make you jealous and realise what you jeopardised by flirting with someone else during your relationship.

Don't think "I'll tell you the answer if you show me your boobs" is the most mature why of getting back someone you really care about. Sounds like it's more about the sexual attraction.

Either talk to her and tell her how you feel, or move on and let her move on.

Some days after, we spoke by skype, and first thing she did was "Are you dating someone?" I ignored her question by she kept insisting so I said "If you want an answer you will have to show me your boobs"- She smiled and did it in a very sexy way, that reminded me when we were a couple.

Why are you Video chatting with your ex? Why are you even asking her to take off her shirt when you are no longer with her?

dude, stop playing childish games here and let her go. These choices will end in a S-storm of drama. It's not worth it.

of course she's going to flirt with other people... she's available! You did the same to her, so why are you upset by this? I don't even-

Obviously if you two had an 8 year relationship she cares 2 months postbreakup who you're seeing. But like Jehst said you two are playing too much games.

You should be working on the issue that led to the breakup. You know, this:

Thing is I was through a bad moment, and didnt do anything, didnt work, didnt give her attention, wasnt nice to her.

Games... all games.

Are you two going to work on fixing things & getting back together again, someday.. or not?

If not- WHY are you doing all this?

What is BEST for you now is to have NO more contact. Stop leading each other on.. stop the jealous/controlling acts and work on accepting it's done and work on your healing.

What you're both doing will NOT help either of you. Like Ex sex.. means nothing!

You're still pining and trying to make sense over her showing her boobs at you? shes your ex, her showing her boobs at you means nothing... I mean, you were together for 8 years, clearly you've seen more than that from her lol, she could come to your house this instant have ex sex with you and walk away like nothing.

What I'm trying to tell you is that ANYTHING that she says or does means nothing, they're just crumbs. Unless she tells you that she wants back with you, you don't need to over analyze anything.

You're still pining and trying to make sense over her showing her boobs at you? shes your ex, her showing her boobs at you means nothing... I mean, you were together for 8 years, clearly you've seen more than that from her lol, she could come to your house this instant have ex sex with you and walk away like nothing.

What I'm trying to tell you is that ANYTHING that she says or does means nothing, they're just crumbs. Unless she tells you that she wants back with you, you don't need to over analyze anything.

I just dont know, shes like hot n cold with me, shes like trying to make me feel jealous, make me feel like I did bad things to her (which is true...) When we talk by webcam and she ask me how fine I was doing and I stated that I was pretty good and feel good she was not trying to cry (I know her, and I can tell you shes always been this inmature...)

I feel like theres feelings in her but is her RESENTMENT and DISTANCE what keeps her from not getting softer... I did something TERRIBLE, and I mean TERRIBLE to her some years ago. I literally broke her heart with that stupid action, she was on antidepressants and . And last time we talked she was like "oh lets talk about her, I doesnt affect me anymore!" and then "I cant be with you because YOU CHEATED ME!" and believe thats not the "terrible" thing I was talking about, its even WORSE.

I feel like she still has feelings, that she cares enough to ask me so desesperatly if I was dating someone. But shes really hurt... and that shes like "well Im pretty far away and he was so bad to me...it isnt worth it".

Games... all games.

Are you two going to work on fixing things & getting back together again, someday.. or not?

If not- WHY are you doing all this?

What is BEST for you now is to have NO more contact. Stop leading each other on.. stop the jealous/controlling acts and work on accepting it's done and work on your healing.

What you're both doing will NOT help either of you. Like Ex sex.. means nothing!

I want to fix things, but shes definetly feels so much resentment towards me for some stupid I did in the past. Lets say... she called me just in the moment I was in bed with someone else and SHE KNEW IT.

It was something she never forgave, and she always point this... She also says that I will never change and stop doing drugs (which I did) and wont ever be mature because she wanted me to be his husband but I was wasting so much time getting ed up with my friends and didnt give a when she was SEARCHING JOBS for me... I was the bad in that movie actually...

Whenever I tell her in a subtle way that I want to fix things and work with her to recover our relationship shes like "You cheated on me" . "you´ll never stop using drugs" "I dont want that for the dad of my kids"...

Archived