Ok...Umm... I'll be 16 in about a week, January 9. My boyfriend is now 19. As you would guess, we are at total different parts of life right now. I'm getting ready to drive and still going to school. He has graduated, works 12 hour days 5 days a week then 8 hours on Saturdays, has his own house, and is starting to want to hang out with friends. This doesnt bother me and I'm not jealous of him wanting to spend time with them because that just gives me more time to spend with my girls!! I just dont know what to do, we're falling apart, again. We've been dating off and on now for 3 years and I dont wanna lose him again. Last night, he had a very small party at his house. I went and he had left to go pick up something for one of his friends. When he got back, he was mad because I was playing beer pong with one of his friends and starting to get tipsy. My question is that how do I make him realize that I am still a kid, and all I wanna do is have fun, not tend to everything to make him happy???

mainly just telling him that you are 16 and u just wanna have funand its not up to him to control that. tell him u dont wanna loose him but that u wanna have and tell him u wanna have fun when he is there that way yall can both have fun and not worry about getting mad. and if he is mad that u drank at his party he shouldnt of had a party in the 1st place