My BF talked in sleep about my Sister sexually

Leona700

Dreams don't mean anything. I had a dream once that I slept with my Sociology prof, it was all sexy time in the dream but the woman is horrid so ....what on earth????

The asking information thing - well, some of it might be curiosity, but maybe not. I'd keep my eye on that.

Post is from 2011.

If we were held responsible for things we did in our dreams, I suspect every single one of us would be in jail or dead.

He may have an attraction to your sister or other women. You don't stop noticing other people when you're in a relationship. It's what you choose to do (or NOT do) about those outside attractions that's important.

So, while you may want to talk to him about it, do so in a way that doesn't accuse him of things he hasn't actually done. My husband once got bent out of shape about something I said in my sleep that I have no conscious memory of saying...and that had nothing to do with anything I actually did in my conscious waking life. Can you imagine how ridiculous it is attempting to defend yourself against accusations of things that happened only in your imagination at a time when you were not consciously controlling your thoughts?

My bf growls in his sleep. I have asked him if he dreams he is a bear....and sometimes I growl back.

However, I have decided this is risky in case I am encroaching on his "territory"....would hate to get in a wrestling match!!!!

I would let it go..once my dad and mom came back from being out one night and i fell asleep on the couch..my dad asked me if I took the dog out and i said no some girl sarah did..he said what who is sarah laughing and i said idk some girl who is really cool and nice to me...we still laugh about it today and i did not remember the convo nor has a sarah ever been over my house. had the whole convo while i was sleeping.

Archived