Girlfriend got really close to male coworkers

Dean1988

My girlfriend of 4 years started working at a plastics factory and started acting strange, she started talking about her male coworkers all the time and had their number and stopped having sex shortly after this happened, which is weird because she would force me to have sex and then one day nothing. I later found out she went out to eat and got hit on by one of the guys.

Then I started working there and she would spend all her time in this other guys office and didn't do much work, she told me don't get mad if he comes up to me saying she gave him a blowjob, I brought it up to her and said she seemed to close to this guy and she would freak out and yell at me, she said she might want to break up with me all the time, she admitted to liking this guy and she said she needed a break, she agreed to not talk about our relationship with this man(she has talked about our sex life to him) and she went to and told him we we're on a break and stuff. after that she called me and was crying saying she missed me.

she still refused to stop talking to him at work about personal stuff. she later quit working there but it still haunts me I love her so much but i cant seem to get over it

Wow. She is definitely NOT ready for a committed relationship. She is self-centered and extremely immature. I know because I used to be that way.

I understand you love her, but she's not going to change anytime soon. (The only way that would happen, IMO, would be if something tragic happened or reality hit her in the face. Then she'll be sorry but it'll be too late.)

Just remember: loving someone doesn't equate to having a successful relationship. For that to happen, both of you have to be committed and willing to work through any difficulties, respect one another, and be honest.

Of course you can't get over it. I wouldn't be able to get over it either. She is showing zero respect for you and is more intent on acting like a you-know-what.

You have my sympathies.

Also...it appears that she is playing with you. Hot-and-cold. Breaking up with you, going for another guy and then come back to you crying? She's playing on your emotions because she knows how you feel about her.

That's just my 2 cents. Good luck.

Hold on I am confused. Did she actually give him a BJ? Or was she trying to say this guy might be jokingly saying that, but it never happened? Either way this is red flag number 1. Also, no woman in a happy relationship comes home gushing about her male co workers and how awesome they are. She doesn't spend a lot of time with them either.

Your gf is..a tramp. It is unfortunate, but true. Dump her. If she actually did give this guy a BJ I can't even see why you'd stick around at all..since why would you want to be with such a shady woman who blows her co workers?

Archived