alcide

My ex is at me to get back, we broke up 4 months and his already personal living with a woman. But yet still he doesnt not that i know and is asking me to come bak.

He is even renting with the girl. I cried so much last night. Why? Because he treats her way better than he ever or never treated me. He abused me used me and cheated all the time until the end...

Now he is telling me his change and actually texting me telling me his settle some one please make me understand this... Soo sad, for over 10 years and he never gave me nothing he never took me out or nothing and today the money he never had now he can rent and feed some other woman. I guess he had this woman all the time i was with him. So sad i just want to die.. How can i get over this betrayal how can i love again what can i do,,, can i ever heal... What should i say to him...

He doesnt even know i know about it ...... Help me someone please say some thing... I really do need help and healing, and he said he is changed and yet still he is trying to sleep with me behind the girls back , is he really change, is he just trying to sleep for me for sleeping with me again seek.....

He obviously has not changed. If you don't realize.. he cheated on your and is now cheating on her.. with you.

Does that make you realize he's NO good?

He's selfish and arrogent. He just wants his cake and to eat it too! Selfish man!

I know you can do better because all along he's treated you like crap. Time to STOP giving in to him and do NOT have any more to do with him. Dont play his 'games'. Give yourself more credit and self respect then to give into this..crap.

good luck.. tc

I agree with what SooSad says. Some people, guys and girls, enjoy the idea of having two women or two men or even more. This has to do with their own issues and no, they don't love in the same someone normal and sane who wants a healthy relationship does. Your only real answer to get over all of this is to go completely NC on him, block and delete him from your life, and focus on healing yourself. He's being so persuasive, because he needs two women in his life and a secret affair and cheating the way you need someone who is faithful and honest and good to you and who won't cheat.

You already know what he is just the same way you would if you saw a pretty snake and picked it up and it bit you. If you keep staring at it and wondering if it'll bite you again you can't be surprised when you finally overcome your fear enough to try picking it up again, only to get bitten again. He's a serial cheater since he cheated on you with this other woman and is now trying to cheat on this other woman with you. He won't change, but he will be very persuasive since he's had a tremendous amount of practice at lying. And really don't you want honesty for a change and not to keep being bitten?

Archived