Why angry now? again?

Been about 4 months since we broke up (she ran away), 5 weeks since any contact. Contact was not really good by either one of us. Have been doing better but this weekend was sad, yesterday and today angry.

Don't get why I was sad and now angry when I have been good. makes me angry I'm angry.

Maybe has to do with how the break up went down and what went on after. Maybe have not let it all go subconsciously.

Who knows there could be any number of reasons why.

Definitely stages of grief like mhowe said. You might be surprised how you'll cycle back and forth between the stages. Sometimes it sneaks up on you. 4 months overall is not a very long time. Just be prepared for anything emotionally and keep staying strong!

So did some contemplating in bed last night while listening to music and relaxing. I am still dealing with so many different things that went on with our relationship.

Things that I did and how my family situation messed me up badly with stress and anxiety, in turn I treated her badly and was not myself anymore. I was lost and feel so bad and hurt about it as I have never been able to talk with her about it. SHe does not know how bad I was last spring, summer and how much pain I was in. I have been dealing with it and ma better.

How she broke up and has handled things since really pisses me off and is such bull crap. Those are the two major things it seems and there are more but really don't want to get into it...

the situation has so many outside factors the last 6 months that stressed our relationship when we were together, it's not surprising that we broke up. When I was in my raging anxiety I could not see anything, hear anything, concentrate on anything, or talk about anything. I was a mess...

Ahhhhhhhh...... I miss her still and love her the same. Guess she will always have a place in my heart unlike any other.

Archived