I need to make a choice...

ineedhelp4mu

I love a girl we never had talk each other but I have written emails to her though she never replied to emails but she did things with made to believe that she too likes me.. For example in one my email I said I like to see her in black dress and after somedays she came in black dress .. There are many such things which makes me to feel she too likes me... Now we can't meet each other as her intern is finished she won't come to office. After getting positive feedback from her still I didn't attempt to talk reason is I have just begin my carrier as software engineer next june I expect to move to new MNC right now work in small company . Next june I should be well placed in my profession as my service bond with the present company will be over I can jump to a MNC. Since next 6 month I do not want to meet her physically so keep myself alive in her thoughts I want to be connected with her through emails or through whatsapp so I need to make a decision as to whether to ask her to be in touch with me though email or to ask her to wait for me next six months as I will be back to her by that time . In june is her birthday I want to enter her life at that time... Or should I keep simply silent and get back to her on her birthday... Please suggest me ... I need your valued suggestions... Pls advice ... Thanks in advance...

Yes it is the same girl but I changed the bus and she shifted to my bus... And not only this I wrote emails after she shifted to my bus and then I changed by bus .... She again found out me and shifted to my bus... Then I started emailing her and in one email I wrote I want to see her in black dress...she came in black dress....one day she was sitting just 2 seats back of me and twice I turned my head I saw her Staring at me ... I had eye contact with her.... Then she started to. Seat back of me... I wrote email saying she shudnt seat at back and after that she never sat back..

You are desperately searching for signs of attraction where none exist and have created a connection out of whole cloth (complete fiction).

If she is sitting behind you it's completely natural for her to be looking at you (or any other person in front of her). If you emailed her, telling her that she shouldn't sit behind you, it's likely she complied because the attention concerned her. Just because she's reading your emails doesn't mean she's interested.

If you have contacted her (which you have) and she has chosen not to engage with you (which she has) then your attention is unwanted. Stop stalking her and go talk to other girls. Don't interpret anything as interest unless it's explicitly stated; you seem to be really bad at it (correctly interpreting signals).

if she was even the slightest bit interested she would have replied, you make a whole story up in your head now but fact is she would respond of interested, she has never replied to anything, you are probably scaring her...I know I would be scared if a guy did this to me....but trust me, after all this time, if there was any bit of interest on her side she would have replied in some way, and not by wearing a black dress, that is just a fantasy you have that that had to do with you.....if a guy would write to me like you do, about stuff I should or shouldn't do it would make me so uncomfortable, really....yikes...and to tell her not to sit in the back, who are you to tell her that kind of stuff? I think she is scared, and that is why she was staring at you, to make sure she knew exactly where you were, keep an eye on you that you wouldn't come over or something, I think she is really scared to be honest..

I am 100% sure she is not scared ... I cannot write express everything here its difficult... And I didn't say to wear black dress I wrote email saying you look in black some 3 months she wore quoting that incident I wrote after writing that email within a week she wore black dress again .. After that she wore many times.. And I didn't say her not seat back I said I love to see her eyes if she seats back I can't see her properly thats what I wrote. .. I agree she haven't replied to me and I also agree if she is at all interested in me its very feeble emotion....my reading of her is that it hurts her ego to express anything bcoz when I changed bus I emailed her saying that now onwards I won't disturb her. Though she found me out in other bus ... But she never did eye contact for first few days later she got normal... In fact I wrote openly expressing my feeling in emails... One thing I dont understand if she writes a single email saying do not email me anymore I won't do it ... But why she doesn't write that...

agreed, you are stalking her and that is very creepy, she shows no signs of interest and you don't even really know her, so it is impossible to love her, you are infatuated but you walk a very thin line between being romantic as you think you may be, and being plain weird and creepy..

Dear All,

You can read my previous Thread to know whole story.... Please read it full you need to understand the facts

I have read your complete previous thread and I still say you are stalking her..

okay maybe she isn't scared, but she sure as heck isn't interested either, or she would have replied, she could ask you to stop, but maybe she likes the attention or maybe she just thinks you are some harmless loser (sorry, but women can think that you know)

either way, what you are doing is stalking her and building up some whole fantasy in your head, you DON'T REALLY KNOW HER SO CANNOT POSSIBLY LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

I mean that if you're old enough to be let out of the house alone, you should be at a level (socially) where you can recognise a complete lack of interest from a girl/woman.

The fact that you're creating possible scenarios regarding someone you have never spoken to (despite her interning at your company, if I read that right?) and who has chosen not to respond to your electronic communication is concerning.

The simplest hypothesis here is that she is not talking to you because she does not want to talk to you. The reason for that is irrelevant; that she doesn't want to talk to you should be reason enough for you to leave her alone.

There's a fair chance she's not responding now because she doesn't want a confrontation with someone who she sees in real life who has sent creepy emails about watching her on the bus.

Take the damn hint.

*EDIT* I read your other thread.

I now again decided to talk to her and I made the attempt this time I called her by name at her stop .. I called twice she didn't respond to first but to the second one she turned and said "stop following me"..

TAKE THE DAMN HINT!

Ya you may be correct here ... Needs my attention or thinks I am harmless loser...but its a fact I love her... I know abt her what I wanted to know I know about her family what I wanted to know... Every prediction of mine went correct except the fact she would revert to me before the end of year bcoz today is her last day of intern... But I feel she will definitely revert to me... Actually I feel she took me granted as I kept on writing to her without her reply... Thats what love is... You give but dont ask in return I gave her some good moments of life I know...feeling pain that I do not know to manipulate things ..

Does she even know its YOU sending those emails?

EDT: It seems that she does know its you and has asked you to stop following her. You are making all this up in your head. You are justifying your actions by blaming it all on love but its not love, its an obsession with someone who you dont know. She must be becoming very afraid of your obsession with her. You need to STOP. Seek help before you end up in prison.

Ya you may be correct here ... Needs my attention or thinks I am harmless loser...but its a fact I love her... I know abt her what I wanted to know I know about her family what I wanted to know... Every prediction of mine went correct except the fact she would revert to me before the end of year bcoz today is her last day of intern... But I feel she will definitely revert to me... Actually I feel she took me granted as I kept on writing to her without her reply... Thats what love is... You give but dont ask in return I gave her some good moments of life I know...feeling pain that I do not know to manipulate things ..

You are insane. I can only hope you're benign.

For argument's sake, let's say that she isn't interested in you; exactly what would she have to do, beyond explicitly instructing you to stop following her, to convince you that she is not interested?

100% sure she knows its me... I explicitly told her the same day my intention is not to follow you...she knows its me... She is not scared of me 100% ... Her interest for me is not strong I agree bcoz she knows very well if she gives positive sign I wud get back to her... She may just love the distance... And I love her... But I am feeling I will let her go... If she is for me she will come... Else I will preserve her memory... If possible make a honest prayer for me... I still feel it. Hurts her ego to express something for me and her interest for me is not so strong to come over her ego... I couldn't make such position in her heart... May be Almighty bless me so that I can make a strong position in her heart in the coming year.. Let's see what almighty decides

Ya that point I never understood ... She told that very word ... I emailed her I m out of your way she still came back to my bus... Anyway I feel if something was there in her mind it died out now else before ending her intern one small hint she could have given.. I agree she choosed not to be with me ... Thats for sure...actually my mistake I expressed my feelings and now she cannot come to me as a friend... As she might think if she reverts to me I would interpret she accepted me the way I want her.... And she isn't interested to think about me in that direction till she knows me ...I will honour her decision....actually I moved out of it but she came in my bus ... Made me to feel I have some place in her heart...

Archived