Top LTR Online Sites for 40's Something?

ChellyV

Hello everyone.

I am sure there is a thread somewhere but I searched and searched and found nothing.

What are good online dating sites for 40's something? When I say good..reasonably priced, population isn't just for hook ups.

Well, its a hit and miss on online dating but I still want to see the options. Any suggestions?

I would try every single site if I wanted to find online LTR.

Why? Because people can be on more than one site.

For me personally, I rather go off-line dating.

Out of all the couples I know and have socialized with, at least half met in real life through attending meetup events (one for hiking, another for 20s/30s singles, another for movie watching.)

I'm a 43-yo male living in a big American city and have used OK Cupid exclusively for online dating. It's how I met my last girlfriend and how I got about 38 dates this year. I was on Match for a couple of months but didn't get any dates out of it, didn't like the interface, and found a lot of the same people on it as OKC (ditto for POF).

I just had dinner with a 44-yo female friend last night who also used OKC, but wasn't happy with the results (though she's currently in a FWB situation with a guy she met there). She started using Match, and though she said it was better than OKC, the stories she gave me were actually worse, and then she laughingly realized it wasn't such an improvement over OKC after all.

link removed is also perfect for meeting likeminded people. Never got a date from it (nor did I intend to), but I ended up meeting a bunch of good people and even took 2 scenic roadtrips with them. Great resource.

Archived