30 days without contacting to my ex what should I do?

I follow some advice of my friends to used NO CONTACT RULE FOR 30 days... but I have not heard him for a while what should I do, should I contact him after one month?he has a girlfriend but he told me he still love me so I decided to told him to let me move on. he answered OK no problem take the time that I need I should contact him if I'm ready as he said. so my question, should I contact him? because during the no contact period he did not contact me too. i am sad about it please give me some advice my head hurts

I'm sorry you're sad. It's painful to go through a break up and I know it hurts. My suggestion is not contact him. He has a girlfriend and contacting him is just asking for the scab to be ripped off, it'll hurt. Good for you for sticking to no contact, keep going, you can do it. Eventually you'll hardly ever think about him.

What would be your reason for contacting him? If it's just a "how are you" message don't do it until your completely over him and by then you probably won't even want to contact him.

It will only delay your healing. You will feel better by not contacting him believe me.

hey Cali rose. yes that totally hurts. There are things we need to consider here. First, the reason of your break up. Anyway, reading your post, there is no reason for you to contact him. You said he already has a girlfriend. Maybe the reason why he wasn't able to contact you too is maybe hes been busy with his girl (im sorry for that) ;( .... You cant move on if you hold on to what he said that "he still loves you." ......

Archived