I need honest answer from men about this guy

Nella

Sorry for bad English.I'am from Serbia,but I hope someone can help me and give advice.

He is divorced ,living with daughter.

We meet accidentaly on facebook,and chat for over 1 month,we liked eachother.We saw eachother only on youtube videos.He was in army during some wars as young.

I made video about him althought I didn't know who he was, and he found my video about him on youtube accidentaly and added me on facebook. I dreamed about him while watchig video about him,lol, wished to meet him, and then he found me on facebook after 2 months.It's like a destiny,lol. He couldn't believe,me neither.

Just to let you know,I'm 200% sure he is ok man,and safe to be with. (I don't want to add too details about how I'am sure,because it will be too boring and long post)

He asked me to come to his home to celebrate New Year with him in his city,because he said I'm dear to him. Should I accept? Or he invited me only because of sex?

I told him,I can't go first to meet him,it's better if he comes first in my city.He agreed.

So he will visit me soon and met me in person.If everything between us go well,should I accept his invitation for the New Year with him in his home or not ? I'm not sure why he want to be with me on New Year.What he wants?

He said: "I want you to come to my house for the New Year,so you can see that you can feel safe with me,that I'am honest person,and feel like in your own home."

But,I doubt I will give him wrong impression if I accept,so that's why I ask.

So,he will visit me soon in my city,he have a brother here, and told me he will even meet me with his brother,his wfie and kid,so he can make me believe that I can trust him.

He talks to me often about his private life ,he said he can trust me and he is glad to meet someone who made video about him and respect his past as a soldier.

We talk everyday over facebook or mobile.

I'am 27 ,he is 40.

Well you are doing the right thing in meeting him in your city first , so all you can do is take it from there .

It is always a risk when we meet people online or otherwise , you have to always protect yourself and follow any gut instincts you have .

But it all seems that he is trying to meet you in the right way , having his brother there etc .

I am confused how you made a video about him if you didn't know him , but that deosn't really matter in the grand scheme of things .

ps . pretend I am a man

shooting star thank you for replay.

I saw video about him on one channel of one Norwegian man who was a war reporter in my state, so I took it off and posted on my own channel,lol I just edited to look more beautiful video. I could saw his name in video,how he talks,how he smile etc. I couldn't find him on facebook because I didn't know his surname.

2 months later he found my video about him and added me, I recognized him,and was so happy,althought he is now 20 year older, but still the same man as from the video.Just older.

I'm having trouble understanding how he found you on facebook from YouTube? Have you spoken to Him on the phone and Skype?

If you want I can help you translate your post into more detail, I speak All ex yugo languages, send me a Private message if you want.

He found me,because on my channel on youtube there is my real name and surname, so he searched me on facebook. He asked me to speak with him via Skype, but I don't like to talk like that, so I didn't accept.We spoke only via phone and facebook.

To other people that replied to me: I know it's too soon if I go on second date to his house, but I thought about it only because of distance between us. He is far away about 6,7 hours from my city. So we would not be able to see eachother on normal dates each day as normal couples.

Of course when he said how I should come to his city,he meant I can stay few days at his house, he want to take me also on one mountain to skii, so it would be great if I want to meet him better, but I told him I don't want sex with him (I lied,lol) I told him,because I don't want to hurry up about that.

He said "I have a daughter,and I would never do you nothing bad,I'm not like that.I had more women in my life than you have female friends.I'am not some fool.I respect you as person and wish to build strong friendship with you."

He sent me gift via bus. He made me one art handmade drawing for me. It is his hobby,and he said he do it only for special people,lol

Hardwood,yes I'm sure.

but will he think I'm not normal or easy woman if I accept his invitation? If you for example call a girl to your home on second date,and she accept,would you think of her like that even if she told you she just comes too meet you better as person,not for sex?

Archived