My Boyfriend Keeps Telling My Business!!!

leighleigh9812

Hey everyone!!! I need some advice. My fiancee and I have been together for almost 2 years. He is still friends with his exes mother and I don't have a problem with that except he tells her everything!!! He has been telling her that I gripe at him to much, that I cheated on him(which I did) But we over came that situation and that it is all my fault that he went to jail. Why do you think that he keeps telling her all this and won't directly come to me about it. He went to jail for not paying fines.

Because he is an idiot?

Because he has no boundaries?

Because he thinks of her as his mommy?

Because he cannot take responsibility for his own actions?

The bigger question is why are you engaged?

I just found out yesterday that he was saying all this. He is jail at this moment. He did some stupid stuff a couple years ago and didn't pay his fines so they sentenced him to jail time. I love him to death but don't know what to do. Everyone is thinking its my fault he is in jail and taking it out on me.

I just found out yesterday that he was saying all this. He is jail at this moment. He did some stupid stuff a couple years ago and didn't pay his fines so they sentenced him to jail time. I love him to death but don't know what to do. Everyone is thinking its my fault he is in jail and taking it out on me.

It wasn't "stupid" - it was probably a felony. People don't get thrown in jail for an unpaid parking ticket. I would break the engagement. You can do better. And you haven't known him long enough to be married. I would return the ring, too. Better no one has to gripe about you keeping it.

Archived