...Ill never trust anyone ever again.

Hi yeah Iam still bipolar anyway my gf just dumped me when i told her i couldnt buy her that CD she wanted I asked her brother how was she and he said fine but she was only after my money...I swear to god Ill never trust another person. But are any other girls like this? Just after your wallet and dont care what happens to you?

no way, most girls are NOT like this. i am so sorry this happened to you. i can assure you that neither me nor any of my friends have ever been after a guy for his money. there are girls out there who are like that but they are rare and definetly NOT worth your time!! you deserve much better and trust me, there are soooo many girls who will appreciate you for who you are and not the $$ that you have.

Hi yeah Iam still bipolar anyway my gf just dumped me when i told her i couldnt buy her that CD she wanted I asked her brother how was she and he said fine but she was only after my money...I swear to god Ill never trust another person. But are any other girls like this? Just after your wallet and dont care what happens to you?

My friend..

Not all girls are like this. There ARE good ones out there. This one, however, is not worth a (INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE - DELETED BY MOD).

Do not feel down because ofpeople like this. Simply forget her. Dont call her, dont talk to her. If she tries to go back to you, dotn let her. Dont associate with people like this.

The majority of girls are interested in the person and not what he has got in his wallet. There are of course a few whom are interested in 'nice things'.

Look at it in a positive way! At least now you know what kind of person she is and instead of investing your time and energy into her, you can go and find someone who will like you as a person. There are plenty out there for you to choose.

well then all i can say is what a (word for female dog) she's definetly got some issues, and eventually she'll get what she deserves, probably some guy will use her for her body while she uses him for his money, and both of them will be locked in a state of false happiness in that