skinny girls vs. "thicker" girls

Hey guys, I gotta question for you.

I'm about 5'5, 130, and fairly toned BUT that is not what the question's about. The question's this: Are big breasts attractive or unattractive? I'm talking 36D, not absolute B52s.

I've had 36D's since I was about 15 and have always been self-conscious about them. Yet at the same time, I'm getting in some awesome shape and they're getting a little smaller.

So I'm wondering if 36C's are more or less attractive to you?

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Weight doesn't matter. I've heard people fussing about weight, saying that if they lost a couple pounds they would look good. Come on, do people really notice a couple pounds? Can't we just appreciate someone for who they are? In my opinion, as long as they are healthy and taking care of themselves, any size or shape is fine with me. It's what's on the inside - her heart, mind, and soul - that's really important.

Are big breasts attractive or unattractive?

Have you been living under a rock for the last 27 years ???

(Just Joking ) Seriously, breast size is not as big a deal as the media makes it out to be.

But if they are big and don't look extremely out of proportion with the rest of your body then that is usually a plus.

(If you are skinny and they are big, people will think you've had implants!)

i'll be honest, i like them pretty skinny. and relativly tall actually. at least 5'6. i think a toned body can be sexy but i'm just attracted to the supermodel skinny type.

this makes it tough for me to find girls i'm gaga over because i generally like taller girls and i'm an average height guy with a slim to average build.

however i will say i never understood why height makes such a big deal to women, i could care less about it, just because i'm more attracted to taller girls dosn't mean i'll find the right shorter one to be just as attractive.

these girls who won't date a guy who's not at least 6 feet make no sense to me.

honesty i can be attracted to different types of girls though. the face is most important though,

I'd accept the girl for who she is, rather than how she looks.

Just kidding

(But I would take both things into account)

I like medium girls - but they have to be a little squishy so they're more huggable. Oh you can never go wrong with a nice big rear end. When it comes to breasts I think around a C cup is good. Not too small and not too big and saggy

I used to go out with this stick-like girl, she was pretty and everthing but it was like hugging a lamp post.

My current girlfriend has a little bit of meat on her, and more importantly a nice behind hurray

If I like a girl a lot, I dont' care how she looks however, what this thread is asking us, which type of women we're instantly attracted to.

Guys look, if ur public, which type of girl instantly catches your attentionnice breasts, thick sexy thighs and booty that will put JLo to shame? That's what this thread is asking, do skinny girls make ur blood churn or do thick girls make it boil. So let's stay on topic please.

The rail-thin waify look is a little unsettling... it can look good in magazines or on TV, but seeing it in real life doesn't really do it for me.

My bud and I often refer to girls as having "sexy chunk". I suppose that is a cruder term for "voluptuous". Anyway, the right amount of baby fat or chunk can make a girl look very desirable.

There's also the phenomenon of girls who are athletic, but don't look like they stepped out of a Nike or Addidas commercial (flat abs, sinew everywhere). They are what you might call "thick" but they almost fall into a sub-category of the sexy chunk. Those thick athletic girls are also very, very attractive IMHO

But what if there is no type of girl that instantly catches your attention? What if you don't notice breasts, legs or any other body part? What if you don't find yourself instantly attracted to anyone, that the attraction always develops over time as you get to know the person? I know most people don't think like that and I'm probably one in a billion, but that's how I am.

I would generally not consider a six pack on a girl a plus. Sorry, all you hard-core female athletes.

What about a not-full-on six pack? As in a flat stomache with the starting of grooves, which aren't that noticeable. Would that be considered a plus, or would it be one of those 'doesn't matter either way' sort of things?

I used to like thin girls, but I like to cuddle, so I would go with an "average" body size. I still am very attracted to skinny girls, but I think physically I would have more fun with a girl with a little meat on her... not a whole smorgasboard, just a little meat. Like when people said Kate Winslet was fat, I said she was cuddly and I was attracted to her a lot. But I hate to be shallow when it comes to size, but really big girls are not attractive to me. But I know that a ton (no pun intended) of guys like big girls.

I've always liked average to slightly above average girls. But I never realized how much until today. I was in a restaurant and there were about 6 girls working there, all around my age. They all kind of looked the same except 5 of them were skinny and 1 (the bartender) was (as kindly as I can put it) a very voluptuous girl. I could not keep my eyes off her!! Oh My God, for some reason I was just so attracted to her I was almost bursting!