my best friend is a ?

yamajii89

so ive been hanging out with this 15 year old she is just my best friend nothing malicious, and ive known her for over 3 years now, im 21 and ive just noticed that recently she just got alot of money for a minor without a job, she said it was from her mom and dad, but for someone with her class to earn such an amount is odd.

i soon went out with her clubbing, yupz in my country its allowed. i was looking after her, and acouple of my friends and my girlfriend was there too, one of her friends whom i dont know was there she said she met him on a mall two days earlyer. at that time i was shouting her because she ran out of cash. i left the scene with my girl early, and i knew she went with the guy to sleep at his place cos she texted me about it. the very next day she had alot of cash again she invited me shopping -_-" she said that it was from her mom and dad again -_-"

the worse part is that she said that guy was just his friend, and the pattern continues with another guy, and another and another -_-".

is there any problem with that? maybe i shouldn't have used best friend" just very close friend, i just watched her grow, if she isnt a friend she is like a sister, i think she has been influence by someone

its a rough country i live in. her parents are numskulls they casted her out 3 years ago, thats when i met her, at that time i also lost my house due to financial problems. but i quickly got a job and soon another house, i talked to her mom and dad about it and they just piss me off, not accepting their daughter casting her out still. it took me over a year and a half of taking care of her on my own, and i met my girl along the way and she moved in to my place about 9months in our relationship. but thats for another story, ( it didnt end well with us ). any whom about a little shy off 2 years under my roof i was able to find her grand mom and dad, and they accepted her with open arms, so she is with them until now, and the dad accepted her soon enough the mom is still abit off.

she still hangs out with me tho, quite alot.

Is your girlfriend close with her as well? She might take "the talk" better coming from another female. If not, I think you wouldn't be a real friend to her if you didn't tell her you knew what she was doing and that you are worried for her. She is putting herself at risk of catching diseases, some of which are incurable. I'm guessing she doesn't have regular gynecological exams. The human papilloma virus is extremely common and some strains can cause cell changes that can ultimately cause cancer. Who knew you could get cancer from having sex? But it is true. HPV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HIV. She could get pregnant. As another poster mentioned, she could even get killed. Please intervene if you really care for her. Please intervene even if you don't.

Archived