Can't deal with the peacefulness...

oitnb

Ever since I broke up with my ex I've been so restless.

I went from a fight at the very least every other day, constant drama and worrying, to peaceful quiet days. And it's driving me nuts! lol

It's such a big change and I'm getting so bored and restless so quick. Even my new puppy isn't keeping me fully occupied.

Anyone went through this? Any tips? I'm going crazy over here!!

You're so used to being on edge that your body/mind can't process peacefulness! Just try to stay busy and use it in a positive way. Some people seek out drama at this point and I think it's important to maintain the peace. You will get used to it and be so very relived once you've settled in to your new life!

You're so used to being on edge that your body/mind can't process peacefulness! Just try to stay busy and use it in a positive way. Some people seek out drama at this point and I think it's important to maintain the peace. You will get used to it and be so very relived once you've settled in to your new life!

I'm trying to stay busy, and I'm actually decently busy. It's the emotional peacefulness that's making me feel sooooo restless. I'm not going to seek out drama but I can't wait until I get used to this.

My first thought was "That is crazy; how can anyone "miss" fighting and drama? But then I realized I've felt like that before. Under a lot of stress for a long time, then all of the sudden everything changes. Changes for the better is how most people would have seen it but not me! I had to find ways to stress myself out again! You will eventually get used to your more peaceful life. You could join a kickboxing class and pretend you are beating someone up; that might make things seem a little less peaceful.

My first thought was "That is crazy; how can anyone "miss" fighting and drama? But then I realized I've felt like that before. Under a lot of stress for a long time, then all of the sudden everything changes. Changes for the better is how most people would have seen it but not me! I had to find ways to stress myself out again! You will eventually get used to your more peaceful life. You could join a kickboxing class and pretend you are beating someone up; that might make things seem a little less peaceful.

I would love to do kickboxing! Lol I don't miss the drama I'm just feeling restless everyday, like there's something I'm not doing that I should be doing. It's weird.

Archived