Do you think i should kiss her?

I met this girl about 2 weeks ago at a party. A few days later a friend set us up. We really like each other a lot and talk almost every day. So far, we haven't been out on a real date. She's been busy working lately. She came over twice, once by herself a couple of nights ago. We just watched tv and a movie. We were pretty close, we cuddled.

The first time we hung out, at the end of the night we hugged and she kissed me on the cheek. The second night, we hugged a lot and i kissed her on the cheek, but i got a face full of her hair! LOL

We're at a point where we don't know what we are yet. I'm going to talk to her about that, but i was thinking i should kiss her. I don't think it would be weird at all, and i'm pretty sure she wants to. I wouldn't try to make out with her or anything, just a kiss on the lips since its our first. What do you think? Is it too soon or anything like that? I think i might see her this weekend.

if you lay a short kiss on her, she'll know you're interested. she wants to kiss but she's probably timid or hasn't done it before. have confidence, she's asking for a kiss.

Thanks. But i know she's kissed before. Actually, she made out with a girl right in front of me. So i'm probably the timid one here! I'll do it next time for sure.