My bf did a disappearing act on me n I went on nc for 15 days until my cell auto dialled his number n he called back. I didnt want to fight so I didn't tell him that dialling him was a a mistake. But thay was perhaps my mistake bcoz he started acting rude. He came over yo my place n acted high n mighty n left. Also told me he was nt well n financially his business was going down. Next afternoon I called to check on his health coz I thought dumping him in hard times won't be ethical. Guess what he never responded which drove me mad. I kept calling n texting but no response. The next day I was hell bent on going to his office n giving him a piece of mind. But I called first n he called back n told me to see him at noon. I was determined to tell him n break it off. But at noob he called to say how about meeting 2 days later bcoz he was ill. I said ok. Then he said tomorrow I said fine. But that night something died in me n I didnt want to meet him or say anything. I remember he chose to ignore my call s for an entire day. I never called back. I didnt want to be insulted by a man who took away three years of my life non committal and non repentant a ever. I was sick of crying n being in pain n chasing after disappearing acts. Pl tell me do I need to send an sms saying that dont wait bcoz I don't have anything to say anymore and I choose not to be belittled. Or should I just go silent.

I think you should let him know that your are not planning on meeting him and also tell him its over and why By telling him your letting him know what you feel and were your relationship stands. Go NC from hence forward and then ignore him if he attempts at contacting you

Archived