If someone tells you they have never kissed....

Dougie_D

Well, since I've never french kissed before and wouldn't know how to do things (if there are certain ways to do it) I'm sure she would figure something might be strange.

Hence why I added the kissing part in my post.

If she asks after that, then it's probably time to confess.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no reason to tell someone that you're super inexperienced unless you're in a serious relationship with them.

One of my guy friends just recently lost his virginity at 23. I would have had no idea if he hadn't have told me because he is hilarious, fit, cute, socially aware, and doesn't seem like he has any problems with women. However, if he would have told me, I probably would have seen him in a different light or even had a little bit of pity for him which is never attractive. It's a bit overwhelming to be told that you're someone's first in anything. I probably would not bother with a guy who is a virgin or has serious lack of experience because I do not have the patience to teach someone and have put up with really bad sex for a long time before.

- Some girls wont give up the tongue too soon, it can be their own personal rule. I dont always french kiss on the first date- its usually just lips pressing against each other, and possibly a lip suck if things get heavy- but this is also a no-no for some (i do it anyway). I have charged in and french kissed when i was drunk before, i remember she would just stop and laugh and say "no, not like that"- which i didnt take as rejection, i just took it that she wasnt comfortable with me yet.

- Dont tell anyone you are a virgin or that you never kissed. When i was in high school i told a girl that i only kissed one girl when i was little, and she was turned off (she was actually an older woman). Since then, i keep things like that to myself. Dont tell anyone, you want them to be interested and sexually- aroused, dont kill the moment before it starts (it can be a pretty cold world out there).

• 1 year later...

Archived