Why now! why do i still hurt

My ex broke up with me 1 yr ago, and 2 weeks ago my exes freinds girlfriend txt me to say my ex was asking about me and that he had sent me a txt for my birthday in january but i had changed my number before this but i cant stop thinking what and why did he text me

i feel i havr gone backwards i cant stop thinking of him wanting him to get in touch with me but i also think if he was missing me he would have asked my friend for my new number so he mustnt think that much of me just feel really low

i have made lots of changes in my life since ive moved house, stoped smoking but really missing him

You're overanalysing your situation here. You have one of two options, either call your ex and say something like 'hey you came up in a conversation the other day and got me thinking about you, just wanted to say hi' or you do nothing and continue on with your life.

What your doing to yourself now is pointless and you are better either getting on with it or contacting your ex otherwise your just wasting your time with negative energy.

Just to qualify what I would do, I really missed my ex for a long time, and I thought like you have. Whenever she contacted me, nothing good came from it, but I wanted to keep the flame burning. I regret doing that. She is an ex for a reason. Thank god for that too.

Archived