Did I get dumped for another guy?

I know that doing this is wrong and is not only invading privacy but not helping me get over her, but I recently logged onto my girlfriends facebook. About a week ago we broke up over ideological (religious) differences even though we both still loved each other. We both still cared very much for one another but we realized that with such different ideas (shes religiously devoted and im not) in such important respects would only create major problems in the future. The entire breaking up process was really emotional and left both of us in tears and unable to leave. However, right before we split, i noticed she was texting this guy she just met from one of her church groups and honestly the way she was texting was more "cheerful" than the ones she was sending me. For friends who just met they seemed to be like good friends already. I blew it off and figured she was just trying to be nice. However, after logging into her facebook, i noticed she searches his account every single day. I almost just forgot about it cause shes not my girlfriend anymore, but considering how we just broke up less than a week ago, I just wonder because I still do love her. It just seems kind of suspicious how she broke it off because she needed someone "more religious" and then all of a sudden starts texting and searching up this guy who fits the description of that someone she looking for. Why would she be so emotional and sad though if she was just going to leave me for someone else anyway. Sorry if this is a little confusing. Im just kind of at a loss for words.

well, it's possible that there is something going on. it's also possible that simply meeting this guy (and not doing anything more) led her to realize that being with someone of a similar religion is important to her. In any case, I don't think that this guy was the cause of your breakup, and I think overall, having similar views on faith and religion is important for a long term relationship to work. thus, i think it's probably better you guys broke up sooner rather than later.

oh yeah, stop breaking into her facebook.

Never really thought religon was so important when two people love eachother. .

My gf/ex is Christian. . I don't partake in religon.. i believe this is an issue for her.. she wants same religon guy as her.. she always said it didnt matrer.. i think it does..

Nothing u can do man.. let it go.. and if she loved u and u were more important then her religon she will come back

Archived