My ex gf ignores me when i see her, will she ever want me again?

mrlee123

My gf broke up with me last week because shes confused and doesnt know what she wants apparently, she said she doesnt want to be in a relationship right now. I went on a night out saturday night and i saw her in a club.... i was sitting down still feeling crap thinking about her i looked up and there she was with her sister and friends just staring at me. Once i looked and saw her she walked away her sister stayed and hugged me, i then feeling low went at my ex huged her and talked about the laugh we had texting earlier that morning. After that i walked away to leave her, every time i saw her in that club then she always blanked me like i wasnt there, once she looked on me gave me a faint smile and i winked but after that she just ignored me and went with her friends. I felt horrible, just wondering now does that mean she just now wants me out of her life for good and to never talk to me again. I havent spoke to her in 2 days now and i was thinking to leave it for a week see if she replies, but i doubt she will.... she has a sister who she always hangs round with and shel never be bored to think about me. I just cant get her out of my head and move on.

nothing you can do, but give each other space? focus on yourself. sadly, you will have to go through the pain of break up. pull away from her..it will make you more attractive anyway. DON'T get caught in you chasing her game. that will create more pain and entanglement

Its smart to continue moving on. There was a break up and you two are no longer obligated to talk to each other, negotiate terms, or even try again. Its just the way things are. I think that she is being polite and civil with you because she most likely does care about you and wants to smooth over this rough patch as best as possible. It doesn't mean that she is sending you subliminal hints about anything. Things take time to die down. I would suggest finding a new chill spot if you know she frequents there often... it will save you in the end. Just keep chugging along. There isn't much you can do.

Archived