Too soon to take her to the Christmas Spectacular (Radio City Music Hall)?

paperboy48

Have know this girl I have been seeing for just over a month. Met her online a fews weeks prior to meeting in person. Anyways, I think we are really getting to like each other. We talk or text everyday and are now seeing each other every weekend. Last weekend we saw each other 3 times over the holiday weekend. I am really liking this girl and I'm pretty confident the feeling is mutual. We have talked about the possibilties of being exclusive but we are not there yet. She has never been to the Christmas Show in NYC, so I would like to take her in a couple weeks.

Too soon for this?

Not at all, I think it's a great idea. If you go without inviting her it will probably hurt her feelings that you didn't ask first anyway. If it's too soon she can always say no.

Exactly this, plus if you are talking about being exclusive going together to this is just another step in feeling each other out on that road.

If you don't live in NYC, its too early. If you have to spend the night there, etc, I wouldn't go there.

I also would consider if your whole family is going. If they are, you can say its a family thing and that you are going and not extend an invite because its too soon for the family thing. If she gets excited and wants to go, then you can invite her but tell her what she is in for.

If you just go alone, it is easier to invite her. More of a date.

If you don't live in NYC, its too early. If you have to spend the night there, etc, I wouldn't go there.

I also would consider if your whole family is going. If they are, you can say its a family thing and that you are going and not extend an invite because its too soon for the family thing. If she gets excited and wants to go, then you can invite her but tell her what she is in for.

If you just go alone, it is easier to invite her. More of a date.

We live within a day trip ride to NYC.

No Family trip involved, just her and I.

How about me paying for her? She probably could not afford to spilt this with me. I don't want her to think she owes me something (such as sex - we have not closed that deal yet, taking things slow).

Have know this girl I have been seeing for just over a month. Met her online a fews weeks prior to meeting in person. Anyways, I think we are really getting to like each other. We talk or text everyday and are now seeing each other every weekend. Last weekend we saw each other 3 times over the holiday weekend. I am really liking this girl and I'm pretty confident the feeling is mutual. We have talked about the possibilties of being exclusive but we are not there yet. She has never been to the Christmas Show in NYC, so I would like to take her in a couple weeks.

Too soon for this?

I never have either...but if someone suggested it to me I would be thrilled!

How about me paying for her? She probably could not afford to spilt this with me. I don't want her to think she owes me something (such as sex - we have not closed that deal yet, taking things slow).

Absolutely you should pay for her, and pay for everything on this trip if you go, unless she offers to help out with a meal or something. Personally, I would try to have sex first, sometime in the next week or two (assuming you're both there), then go and make it an overnight trip. I was looking at a calendar and realized it only took exactly 5 dates over 3 weeks for me to have sex with my now boyfriend. But everyone is different of course.

Absolutely you should pay for her, and pay for everything on this trip if you go, unless she offers to help out with a meal or something. Personally, I would try to have sex first, sometime in the next week or two (assuming you're both there), then go and make it an overnight trip. I was looking at a calendar and realized it only took exactly 5 dates over 3 weeks for me to have sex with my now boyfriend. But everyone is different of course.

No. Bad idea. Sex should be when the time is right emotionally and commitment wise in the relationship, not because the location or situation is convenient. He should pay for the tickets because he was the one who asked her. It would be nice if she offered to buy a program, or lunch on the way in - he should accept if she offers, but should not expect it.

Too soon for this?

no! take her!! i went once when they came here to my city & it was the most awesome thing ever.. a matter of fact it was like 10 yrs ago!! and every year i think about it! i wish they'd come back!

Archived