I'm sure a couple of you have probably read my posts about my ex girlfriend giving me a hard time. Sorry to say I have another. She ditched me at her house she never returned the phone calls. Two weeks after that incident I saw her in school, she was mad because I "Never called her". I thought three phone calls and no call back it was time to take a hint. She called tonite and asked why I didn't call her this weekend, and told me that she need reimbursemnt. She drew a picture for me when we were dating, I threw it out., now she wants it back. She has pulled this same thing three times now. Every time she has threatened to have me beat up by her b/f and such ( I feel it's a little extreme).

When she called tonite she wanted a DVD and some of my CD's plus cash for her "art piece". If I didn't do all this there was going to be "big trouble". I can never get a word in because she constantly interrupts me and tries to say some hurtful comment.

I'm beginning to think that she still likes me because she is always making excuses to meet with me. She tries to personally attack me constantly but i'm to the point where I feel i should take everything she says with a grain of salt.

Anyways this girl is starting to get on my nerves. I've tried not calling her. If she calls and I don't pick up my phone i'll receive at least three voicemails with threatening remarks.

I don't know if she gets off still trying to control me. It kind of feels that way. I've tried breaking contact but she keeps calling and I've tried asking her her "If all these condescending remarks you says about me are true why does you keep calling me? She nevers answers that question.

Why are you still contacting her at all. Just give her all the stuff that really is hers, minus cash, who asks for cash for stuff exchanged during th relationship.

Sounds like she's trying to get back at you in any way possible. You should NOT have to be dealing with this at all. You don't deserve it. Especially the part about her new BF beating you up. Who does that?

Just tell her firmly to leave you alone and to never call again. This is way out of line.

I've told her MANY times to leave me alone, It seems to inspire her to call and harass me even more. It's starting to get out of hand, especially with remarks like "Don't tell anyone about this or else it will get ten times worse", I cant tell anyone yet supposedly all her friends know her side of a story which she must have embelleshed quite a bit. My only wrong doing to her was not buying her everything she wanted. While we were dating she would go hang out with her ex because I didn't have any money to take her out. I'm a poor college student she should have seen that coming. By the way this b/f who she talks of is actually her ex before me, who she "despised". I told her I'm going to change my phone # if she keeps calling. Her reply is "I know where you live and so do all my friends and they all know what your car looks like. You will get beat up, you've pushed this too far and I don't deserve to be treated this way". I never have and never will kiss her feet and I think that's what she expects from me. I've never done anything to her that would warrant this type of behavior.

Youch. She seems a complete control freak, insecure and needs everyone dancing to her tune.

You probably play into her hands to some degree now which is endorsing her behaviour and making her come back for more. You need to detach yourself from this destructive person before you can do anything.

It might get worse first but probably blow over in time if you appear indifferent to her rubbish. Recognise and respond to her loaded questions with small talk that completely misses the point. Bend the truth if that doesn't clash with your values (and you can get away with it). "Batterys playing up on my phone recently - sometimes dies when I answer calls ."

Phone the operator and live without a voicemail service for a while. Don't let her know you are doing these things in her honour because that will defeat the object. It'll be risky, if it does turn to violence then make sure you report it at school.

Just my two cents, you need to decide on the right thing to do. Good luck whatever that is.

You know.....this is what I would do...

START RECORDING AND KEEPING THE VOICEMAILS AND MESSAGES AND PHONE CALLS SHE IS MAKING TO YOU!

Seriously, death threats or threats of bodily harm are illegal, and not only that, but should something ever happen to you by this b/f or whatever, or should she ever accuse YOU of being the instigator you will have a series of recorded phone calls to back it all up. Make sure to clearly date the phone calls (ie record the date after you have recorded her calls).

The thing is if she is threatening violence, you can get a restraining order against her - just try and have as much proof as you can first.

She is a control freak, and has a couple screws loose it sounds like. So please, start recording her calls...if she calls as much as you say, I am sure it will take no time at all for you to have enough to be proof of her actions should she try and accuse you of something or you are attacked, or to get a restraining order.

I had an ex whom after he broke up with me and went out with girl he cheated on me with (this was back in high school) she eventually started making threatening calls on his machine and threatened violence. You think he would of figured out she was crazy when she had him burn EVERYTHING I had ever given him in our three years together! He recorded everything though, and it did come in handy at some point.

Good luck.

Ok simply put your ex is a psycho.

A gift is a gift and shouldn't be expected back.

As for her art piece, what is her art generally fetching in the galleries these days. Why don't you draw two art pieces of your own and give them to her.

Basically get tough with her. Give her back anything that's hers. Do not give her money. Offer her your art. If she still bothers you tell her to get her lawyers to sue you. Tell her of course that she would have to prove that the art was worth something and it wasnt a gift and remember to remind her that she has threatened you with violence. if you have any written proof of that it would be great. Tell her to never call you again and to leave you alone. Tell her that if she doesn't stop harassing you, that harasssment laws work both ways.

I think you should have no contact with this crazy person ever again and pick your next girlfriend with care.

I think I may start recording her voice mails. But now whenever she calls she blocks her number. I've asked her why many times and she just plays dumb with me. Anyways I dont think her ex will do anything this guy and his friends are quote "26 year old smart itallians". And the way she talks she is some internationally known Uma Therman (kill bill) clone, she was obsessed with that movie because it "got revenge on people" She also uses the line "you don't know who your dealing with", as a matter of fact I do, our fathers are friends so maybe I should just talk to her dad.

The age difference seems a little sketchy, i'm guessing since this guy is 26 he has enough sense not to abuse someone for a 19 year old girl. but then again he is dating a 19 year old psychotic narcisist. I'm supposed to call her tonite but that's not going to happen, I think tomorow I may get my number changed and block her number from my phone. She was my first g/f, hopefully it gets better.