How can i stop whats happenin 2 me???

theres a girl i have worked with for about 7 months now and i fell in love with her about a week after she started working with me.

Anyway shes now going out with my other work mate now and it kills me 2 c them both together.When i see them together i get all deppressed and pissed off.the girl is always in my mind no matter what im doin.How do i stop loving this girl???PLZ HELP ME.

Ask her out, if she says yes then you won't really have a need to get over it. I know its probably going to be extremely hard but you have to do it. Confront her after work and tell her how you feel or failing that write a note and leave it where she'll find it if she's got a car then put it under her wiper or something. If she says no then I'm sure it will be hard for you but you'll live even though chances are you won't really feel like living after having an experience like that but give it time and I'm sure you'll fall in love the same way, just with someone else.

There's a song in Spanish that I could say describes your situation exactly. Let me translate some of the lyrics:

"It's not love what you're feeling, it's called an obsession, what you're feeling is an illusion. It's not love."

Should I say more? There's no way that you could love someone without that person voluntarily loving you back. Get over it dude. She was never yours, so how could you get depressed and pissed off now that she's with someone else? Did you go for her before the other guy did? Do you think you had a chance? These feelings must stem from something.

Telling her may be a bad idea cause you work together. Just as a rule of thumb, you never date someone you work with. I did it once and it was not a good experience.

I have a feeling your only interested in her because you see her everyday....There is a big difference between love and infatuation!(sp?)

It sounds like you may be a bit infatuated with your co worker, because its not possible to love somebody this deeply, without them loving you with the same intensity in return, as someone mentioned. If she is involved with sumone else, I think that you should just respect that and dont even approach her, but try to let your feelings die down somehow, or it can cause some bad feelings to surface between all of you...

I have worked in 2 different places with guys diggin me so much, that it irritated the h*** out of me. They always drop hints of me "needing" a boyfriend, indiscretely asking me out, coming on to me, or making a sexual comment about my body that made me want to resign from the job altogether. Its not a comfortable situation to work with someone that is attracted to us, and we dont feel the same. If she did like you, im sure that by 7 months, you would know without a doubt.

Dont make the situation hard on urself, or make it uncomfortable for any of the ppl involved...so personally, i say..let it go...

but if you feel that you have a chance with her, and its not the same scenario that ive expereinced...go for it...

cookies