I bought him a present 2 days before we broke up..I still have it

Well that's the magic of lego, if that present was not meant to be given I can literally rebuild it into something someone else will love. I reckon my niece would love a seafront pony school

Now if only relationships were as easy to rebuild as lego.....

True..but I say that if you love her you should let her see what thought you put into it for her. Because if you have any wish of getting back together, this will help her see what she is missing.

I actually think you should give this to her. First, because it's so personal to her that it would serve no other purpose to anyone. But mainly, because it's a pointed reminder of what she's missed out on. But only if you're sure you're over her.

Or you could donate it to the link removed.

I actually think you should give this to her. First, because it's so personal to her that it would serve no other purpose to anyone. But mainly, because it's a pointed reminder of what she's missed out on. But only if you're sure you're over her.

Or you could donate it to the link removed.

No that present never will get to be given, at least not now and probably not ever. Perhaps I will leave it by the sea. We used to have a game whenever we went somewhere together and found somewhere we loved we left a hidden lego minifigure there. We have dozens scattered around the world now.

The idea was that if one day we ended up back there we could see if it had lasted the time and remember that moment.

Of course now those moments we lived together have disappeared behind us and we never will get to revisit them together. And if I ever do go back to those places those minifigures will be an echo from the past of a future we never did get to live together.

But perhaps leaving this final one on the beach by the sea is a fitting send off, a kind of one for the road

Archived