So anyone who knows me knows how much I've struggled this year with university...

I've got my resit results back, 2.2 in both modules and a 2.2 for this year over all, which means I should be able to graduate with a 2.1 honers over all Actually did pretty well, improved my overall biological exam grade by 39% which is amazing! cognitive improved by 34% ish and essays improved by around the same again I think so I'm really happy with that.

Got my operation tomorrow which should stop me getting infections which will make next year at uni much better. I am looking forward to starting back only 2 weeks today until my first day if I'm allowed to go in lol.

So to everyone who has been telling me I can do this thank you so much! It means a lot and to everyone struggling, you can make it and you can make your life into whatever you want it to be if you put your mind to it and the effort in.

My family is really proud of me my brother rang me up and congratulated me and hopefully he will be doing the same with his life next year which will be amazing, even though tuition fee's are upto 9grand in England now (luckily I pay less than 4k cause I got in 2 years ago) woo so damn happy right now!

(mods if this isn't allowed due to not asking advice just merg it with my 6resits thread..)

Archived