Old coworker messaged me on POF, don't think he remembers me..

blueidealist24

I just got a message from my old coworker at Canadian Tire on Plenty of Fish. He's decent looking and nice, but I don't think he knows who I am because I don't have a public pic. We didn't interact that much at work since we were in totally different departments, so I'm not sure if he'd remember me even WITH the pic. Anyway, normally I would reply but it seems a little awkward since we were coworkers and he doesn't know. How would you deal with this?

I just got a message from my old coworker at Canadian Tire on Plenty of Fish. He's decent looking and nice, but I don't think he knows who I am because I don't have a public pic. We didn't interact that much at work since we were in totally different departments, so I'm not sure if he'd remember me even WITH the pic. Anyway, normally I would reply but it seems a little awkward since we were coworkers and he doesn't know. How would you deal with this?

Avoid him and do not respond. You both have real time history together and no sparks flew. Why use that an excuse to date each other now. As you said, you seemed underwhelmed by him then and not sure he would even remember you. Why risk the drama??

Avoid him and do not respond. You both have real time history together and no sparks flew. Why use that an excuse to date each other now. As you said, you seemed underwhelmed by him then and not sure he would even remember you. Why risk the drama??

You're right, I found him okay but not really much more than okay. I think he felt the same way about me (neutral).

What drama? Dating shouldn't be dramatic. It's the pre-relationship stage when two people get to know each other. There are many people out there who've known each other for years before they entered relationships due to whatever circumstances. If you think there's drama in dating, then why risk the drama dating anybody?

I'd reply. I don't understand why it would be awkward.

Just read the rest of the thread, my bad. If there are no sparks treat like any other contact you don't feel interested in.

Archived