How to increase your chances of getting back with your ex girlfriend (NC) .

Jayson4all

What happened in ur relationship Ang33 ?

Read my threads. But to sum it up we were together since high school for 7 years. She just started Law school and I'm about to start Grad School in February. We did 4 years of LDR through undergrad and I thought we could make it because we've gone through this already. We planned on getting married after grad school...

Bro first of all , if you ae going NC its basically for yourself to move on. Going NC and contacting her again and then going NC & contacting doesnt really make sense . Well you can go on with the conversation with her and outline everything, at this point if after the convo no positive result arises, u should finally go NC and start living your normal life. If she want to get back or something in this manner she will def contact you on the long run. Goodluck

Going NC, making contact, and then going NC again until the next contact is essentially LC. I guess semantics are important, since they apparently screw with people's heads.

Read my threads. But to sum it up we were together since high school for 7 years. She just started Law school and I'm about to start Grad School in February. We did 4 years of LDR through undergrad and I thought we could make it because we've gone through this already. We planned on getting married after grad school...

If distance was the deal breaker, then the only way she'll come back is if she only finds people much worse than you, coupled with actual plans to physically be together. In my experience, women would rather stay in ****ty relationships, even abusive ones, than put the effort into making a physically-scarce relationship work. The ones who have already gone through LDRs definitely never want to do it again.

All you can rely on to DHV is communication. Even then, I would keep it limited so that your ex will be able to experience life without you.

I haven't read all of the replies but coming from a relationship where the other person did nothing but try and manipulate situations - this seems like on big game to me and I would be pissed if someone decided not to be genuine and tried to manipulate me into coming back.

NC is for healing and getting over it and taking care of yourself, not for bringing someone back to you. What ever happened to working on yourself and then having an honest conversation with someone about your feelings. If the other person is not interested in it then why try and manipulate them to change their mind, it's a recipe for disaster.

Just my 2 cents

Going NC, making contact, and then going NC again until the next contact is essentially LC. I guess semantics are important, since they apparently screw with people's heads.

If distance was the deal breaker, then the only way she'll come back is if she only finds people much worse than you, coupled with actual plans to physically be together. In my experience, women would rather stay in ****ty relationships, even abusive ones, than put the effort into making a physically-scarce relationship work. The ones who have already gone through LDRs definitely never want to do it again.

All you can rely on to DHV is communication. Even then, I would keep it limited so that your ex will be able to experience life without you.

Thanks for the insight. It sucks because we spent this past year together because we both moved home after undergrad. I thought it would get easier to do but apparently not. I know there was nothing wrong with me, I treated her very well because I'm a nurturer.

How would i be able to DHV with communication when I'm currently in a NC situation?

• 2 years later...
hi my situation is i have 2 kids with my wife that left me, how do i implement limited contact and does it still work some advice would be great thanks

res1811, this is an old thread and it would probably be a good idea if you start your own thread so as to get replies to your own specific questions. Thanks! (Thread closed).

Archived