Could you have sex with someone that stood for everything you were against?

scared and alone

Especially if you were desperate and they were physically hot? If it was just a one time only fling and you never even had to converse, but, you knew how their values were 100% everything that you hated and you could not STAND them?

I don't know if the attraction would be strong enough for me to jump in the sack with them even if they were so hot and I was "desperate" for sex. I have a high sex drive and I love beautiful men but somehow, the sexual attraction starts from a small spark of interest in them...and my interest in them usually starts off with some form of mental connection or respect or like.

I used to have a neighbor when I was younger at this condo I was renting. My garage was right under her bedroom and I used to come home all hours of the night/ morning. Especially In the summer when I came home on my motorcycle I used to wake her up all the time. She used to come down and yell at me all the time about it. Well on more then a few occasions we had hate sex down there in the garage. It was funny, the whole time she lived next to me, we either fought or F***ed. So yes I guess I could do it.

what do you mean twisted fantasy? And why is it easy?What does being a guy have to do with it?

The idea of sleeping with someone like that is kinda hot. That's what I mean by twisted fantasy. It's easy cause I can detach sex from my emotions, which is something that most guys can do. Also, there's power and dominance and all of that at work too, to answer any further questions when it comes to respect.

I thought of an example. Casey Anthony. (Don't try to analyze it though)

I can easily detach sex from emotions. One guy I was with had different religious and political views that we could have fought about all day. But I did respect him. He is very smart. And turns out - amazing in bed. But that's all it was every few months, called me up, and we'd meet for drinks and hook up.

Another guy that I couldn't stand. We fought so much at work. If there was a meeting that we were both attending, co-workers would take bets on who would throw the first punch between us. Both passionate people will different view points. But that passion translated well in bed... No one knows to this day that we hooked up for 6 months. We'd fight in the office and be frustrated and then meet up after and barely talk just hook up. It was probably one of the best I've ever been with just so much tension between us. It was hard to walk away from but when I met current boyfriend, I had to say see ya later when we became exclusive. I see him often now and every once in a while we'll catch each other's eye and smile.

Especially if you were desperate and they were physically hot? If it was just a one time only fling and you never even had to converse, but, you knew how their values were 100% everything that you hated and you could not STAND them?

You learn a lot about yourself in these situations...indeed!!

For one, you learn how to have a ONS. You learn how to enjoy the moment, and how to let that moment only be a moment long, before going back to your regular life.

It's not always about all that LTR mumbo jumbo the conservatives are always preaching around... take a look around, theres a lot of people doing it, and enjoying it...

Just make sure you use protection, and get an STD check afterwards for your own security. And don't do anything too stupid, like Oral, or condomless, with someone you don't know so well.

What you come to understand out of a moment like this, is that in that moment all these things we clog up our life with are suspended, and in that moment it is just you and them. All there is to respect is their body, their being, their well being. If you can't respect this at a base level with all people, I dare say you're not worthy of being respected back. If you can, then in that moment, you can have sex with jsut about anyone, regardless of what they believe outside of that moment, and indeed enjoy that sex. Sex does not require any complex thoughts beyond body feedback, and when something feels good, you keep doing it until you can't do it anymore.

And then when it's over, you move on and never touch each other again...or touch each other for a couple months, and then move on. The point of the matter is, it's an arrangement of temporary means to suit deeper internal needs.

Like I said, you learn a lot about yourself in such situations...

I dunno, I've never had sex, so I probably don't have a very accurate/ refined view point on the matter. I've never really met any girl that's so "opposite" of me that we don't get along and/ or have a very volatile relationship. And generally speaking, if I don't get along with someone, I tend to not interact with them as much as I can, so I don't even see how I could find myself in a scenario where I could potentially have sex with someone that I'd actively try not to be around much.

Archived