temptaion....

yamajii89

Hi, just recently there's this girl who wants to have sex with me, but i am currently in a commited relationship, the girl said that she aint up for the relationship thing but only for sex. since sex with my girlfriend is very limited since she is still young, virgin and not ready, my sex life at the moment is limited, so i am strongly tempted to call this person....

I personally dont want to cheat to my girl, and i never in my life thought that i would be tempted like this. i have always looked up to my self as a honest person when it comes to a relationship.

Should i talk to her about it? What should i do? AHH cant believe this i am asking this. i just want my sex life again.

you have to set your girlfriend free ok

and how can you discuss it with your g/friend , because no matter how you dress it up you will

be saying

"your not ready for sex, I want it and its on offer"

there is no way round it ..she will feel harrassed over her virginity and to say she hasn't even started

in the world of sex..been cheated on is an awful way to enter it ..

two choices

stay with girlfriend and tell "fill my hole and I wont tell" to do one

end it with your g/friend and fill your boots ...

whatever you decide ...please dont hurt that girl fella ok

we are serious about it, she just isnt ready, however through-out our relationship in just the span of 4 months our sexlife has improved significantly. back on our first night, she was totaly againts oral sex, but now she is totaly in to it XD who knows what she will bring in the plate the next time but i will stay with this girl, i just dont have time to go out and have fun anymore since i work 2 jobs.

I think it's great that you've decided not to cheat on your girlfriend, but I think it's very worrisome that you considered it in the first place. I worry that your resolve won't last for as long as she wants to remain a virgin. And the last thing you want to do is pressure her into doing it before she is ready. I just see this as the beginning of a very difficult situation.

What do you think you could do to strengthen your relationship, so that this will never happen again?

we are serious about it, she just isnt ready, however through-out our relationship in just the span of 4 months our sexlife has improved significantly. back on our first night, she was totaly againts oral sex, but now she is totaly in to it XD who knows what she will bring in the plate the next time but i will stay with this girl, i just dont have time to go out and have fun anymore since i work 2 jobs.

You don't have the time to have fun because you work two jobs. lol. Seriously.

Yhea but i am a verry patient person. I can take waiting. Ive nevr cheated before and wont ever will.... i gues its because of muly peers they all told me that its ok aslong as it stays soly for sex. I find that kinda wrong but tempting never the less. That being said ime not gonna look at it as an option ever again and i a. Ashamed that i ever did.

Yhea but i am a verry patient person. I can take waiting. Ive nevr cheated before and wont ever will.... i gues its because of muly peers they all told me that its ok aslong as it stays soly for sex. I find that kinda wrong but tempting never the less. That being said ime not gonna look at it as an option ever again and i a. Ashamed that i ever did.

What will you do to keep this from happening again?

To be frank, if I knew my boyfriend was actually considering sleeping with someone else, I would dump him. That's just not something I want to deal with, and with so many people in the world I would know that I don't have to deal with it.

The take-home message here: Either take active steps to prevent becoming tempted ever again, or end the relationship. Because if you can't wait for her (or if it turns out she's not enough), someone else can.

Archived