Can someone please help me understand this email?

ChellyV

Here goes...we were talking about massage

Ooohh--- Massage - both giving and receiving... There is almost as much pleasure found in giving as there is in receiving...

I love receiving- and giving.

So, if you find yourself in that state of relaxed dreaming sleep, there just might be a sensation of touch and caress, please know that I might just be sleeping, too.

oh, sorry that i lacked information.

this came from a guy that i immensely like and the context of the conversation was about giving him a massage.

his email being ambiguous, i have yet to respond. but i know i have to, at one point, at least acknowledge the email...help please guys?

Now that I re-read it... super creepy!!

There is almost as much pleasure found in giving as there is in receiving... I love receiving- and giving.

We are still talking about massage right..... weird!

if you find yourself in that state of relaxed dreaming sleep, there just might be a sensation of touch and caress, please know that I might just be sleeping, too.

So he's talking about sleeping together in the same bed, and that he might massage you? Whether he's awake or asleep that's weird to say unless you two have been dating for awhile. I could be totally misinterpreting his words/intentions but this just seems really odd to me. I would never hit "send" to an email like that... too many creepy vibes.

It's so confusing. I don't know, but i felt weirded out by the e-mail.

Anyway, i think he likes giving massages, but he also wants to have one if he does it. And i think he's hinting/warning about being intimate or something? like if you two are sleeping side by side, if you found yourself being 'caressed' or 'touched' by him, it's just because he likes giving massages, that he does it even while he sleep? lol. that part is weird.

Hold on - if you sent a message about giving him a massage why is what he responded creepy?

no, i didn't find it creepy. i just do not understand the email and do not know how to respond without appearing lacking in depth or intellect. LOL. but i will not pretend anymore! i am gonna go ahead and ask him. if he thinks i am dumb so be it.

Ooohh--- Massage - both giving and receiving... There is almost as much pleasure found in giving as there is in receiving...

I love receiving- and giving.

What he means is, when you are giving a massage to someone then the person who is taking the massage is also having pleasure (it is quite obivious as she is being touched and having sensations thorughout her body so pleasure for her) and the person who is giving the massage is also having pleasure (as the guy is getting the body of her to touch, to touch her various curves and flat back and all, so it is a pleasure for him as well ). He is also indicating that he had given massages in the past and also received them and he loves doing that. Even if did not then he wants to just communicate that its a very pleasurable activity for him and he would like to try that out with you.

So, if you find yourself in that state of relaxed dreaming sleep, there just might be a sensation of touch and caress, please know that I might just be sleeping, too.

Here he is trying to become quite poetic and he is saying that if in your sleep and dream if you find that you are having sensations of touch and caress then you should know that He is also sleeping and dreaming about you and in that dream he is massaging you.

no, i didn't find it creepy. i just do not understand the email and do not know how to respond without appearing lacking in depth or intellect. LOL. but i will not pretend anymore! i am gonna go ahead and ask him. if he thinks i am dumb so be it.

I don't think telling someone you don't understand how someone has chosen to express himself, especially in typing, is any indication of intelligence- although it might indicate that the writer doesn't write in a coherent way.

I don't think telling someone you don't understand how someone has chosen to express himself, especially in typing, is any indication of intelligence- although it might indicate that the writer doesn't write in a coherent way.

you know what, you are absolutely right. this is why in a friendship there must be some comfort level to ask and pursue information without being offensive.

Archived