Eh am I being blown off

faiakeima

ok so i asked a girl to a dance on friday and today she said that her parents were going to make her babysit her cousins(due to her date before had dumped her so she told her parents that she was dateless and so they volunteered her for the job). later today i asked her if she would like to go see a movie or something on wednesday and she responded by saying that she had to be a student teacher at her church and that she would talk with her parents about trying to get out of church to go with me. we are good friends and this was going to be our first outing. so can anyone offer up their opinion . i trust her so.

hi i don't think it would sound too pushy for you to ask her again, i believe she's busy and that's why she's not been able to see you. leave it a couple of days and then ask her what she's up to next weekend and does she fancy doing anything. see what she says then, also it gives her plenty of notice to be able to plan something with you and not make other plans.

lol i agree about the pessimism cause all the girls so far have told me to keep trying. i guess the genders really do think differently about dating. oh well tomorrow when i see my friend ill ask her if she got out of teaching the munchkins and if she says no then ill ask her about friday and if she says no then i guess were back to being friends.

well i have one small question that i just thought of... she's a big time christian being that she's teaching at a church... but i am a man of science... i am not one of those people who worships satan or burns crosses i just believe in darwin and such... so does anyone think we can still be in a relationship if we are on the opposite sides of the religion spectrum.

btw i hope i dont affend anyone if i do im sorry.

I am nihilist. My ex was religious. We had quarells when it came accross moral issues and such. Usually we avoided those conversations (which are my favorite conversations to have)... so it was tough from time to time, but I just had other friends to fill that gap. Its ok its just some issues come up from time to time. It makes it difficult but nothing to prevent you from wanting to be with her.

ForAnother