he hasn't made moves

thehardestpart

I met a guy about 4-5 weeks ago. We went out on a few dates, he texts me all the time(shows interest), we've kissed... yet... he hasn't tried to have sex with me?

This is all very weird to me(my last long term relationship broke off a year ago, I haven't had anything serious since). From girl friends, I hear how guys always try to have sex with them right away. But not in my case. I feel like an idiot asking this, but what could this mean? We're both adults(I'm 25, he's 29).

Any input would be appreciated

I wish more men were like him!! If you have been on a few dates you should probably have a talk about what you are both wanting. You are wasting his time if all you are looking for is sex, it sounds like he wants something a bit more meaningful

Here's a wild and crazy idea...why don't you make a move? Just like women say they're attracted to confidence, a little secret is that men are attracted to it too in a woman. But also, as another poster said, you're wasting his time if he's looking for something in depth but you just want sex. Can you honestly say that you're treating him the way you would want to be treated?

He just has morals lol!! I'm a guy and I'm the exact same. In my last relationship it was about 6 weeks before we had sex. We had messed around a bit after about 3 weeks but didn't go all the way until 6 weeks. He just isn't the sort of guy that goes out with a girl for "a good time" if you catch my drift. He wants to see if anything serious is going to come of you two. So I'd say if your not interested in a long term relationship with him you're barking up the wrong tree here. I should add that a few weeks after I had sex with my last girlfriend, I found out she was cheating on me after just 10 weeks together!!! So I think I'll wait even longer the next time before having sex so I know exactly WHO I'm doing it with lol!!

Archived