After four years of being together, planning to get married someday.. Living together twice.. Having the most fun I have ever had most times… We broke up in October.. I started strict no contact, blocked her from everything…. Facebook, email and phone.

We started talking again in December, right before Christmas.. and we started seeing each other again. Everything was great.. Until about a week ago when we had a silly, silly argument and I told her it was a mistake to have texted her in December and she was pretty pissed..

Four days later she came over to my house… we had sex and she left.. We talked the next day and we were going to see each other on Friday night., but she called and said she was too tried..

That was last weekend.. I didn’t hear from her all weekend after many attempts to contact her.. I was even getting worried because she never ignored me the past four years…

Anyway, I receive a text from her Monday morning. Saying “I am ok….LOL!! Hope you had a good weekend” I simply responded and said.. “wow… ok.” An hour later she deleted me from her face book and I see this picture of her at the beach and her status was something like.. “Best weekend ever.. had an Awesome time!!” and one of her girlfriends commented and said, I can’t wait to hear all about it. Now I know she did this on purpose, because she usually has her FB locked down pretty tight..

So, I send her a text and said, “I have a pretty good idea why you ignored me… I’m not stupid.. Have a great life..” No response. I know for a fact she didn’t go by herself, she can’t afford to and if she went with girlfriends, she wouldn’t have ignored me….

Anyway, I think this was a blessing in disguise for me… I vowed to myself never ever to speak to her again.. I’ve blocked her again from everything. BUT, it hurts that she would just take 4 years and throw it away in one weekend.. Just last weekend she wanted to marry me.. what a joke

Any thoughts?

Why is okay for you to do no contact, make contact and then make a comment like 'It was a mistake to have texted' etc

I can see why that would have pissed her off.. and the actions that followed from her after this incident, seems like a revenge thing.

She was pissed off by your comment, therefore slept with you, made plans to hangout etc (Lead you on) and then bailed on you to 'get to you'.

She's not taking 4 years and throwing it away.. You did that too when you first broke up back in october. You kept no contact for two months.... to her that would have seemed liek you throwing away those 4 years.

Something like this recently happened to me. My BF and I were trying to work things out and take one day at a time. Come Saturday when we had made plans to get together (with his and my friends) he ignored me and this chick started tagging him all over town on FB. 5 days later they were "in a relationship". After I got my things from his house, I deleted him and I've been strictly NC. I didn't even confront him on it, because I knew it would just be more lies and dumb excuses (he told me that I was reading into things that weren't there). Screw them.

Really Tranquillo ? The reason we broke up in October is because I moved out to be closer to my kids.. The day I moved out, she broke up.. Leading up to that day, she knew damn well she was breaking up only because I moved out and wanted to be closer to my kids... To me that is selfish and heartless...

Really Tranquillo ? The reason we broke up in October is because I moved out to be closer to my kids.. The day I moved out, she broke up.. Leading up to that day, she knew damn well she was breaking up only because I moved out and wanted to be closer to my kids... To me that is selfish and heartless...

And another reason you should be glad she's gone. Maybe adding this in your initial post will get different feedback too..

Were you living in a shared house? Her house? She was living in your house?

If you two had made plans to get married etc.. and then to suddenly get up and decide you want to move out (The reason for the move doesnt matter here) would be a shock to the system. Did you sit down and discuss the move with her before it happened? Hear her thoughts on it, invite her to move out with you etc..

Little things like that matter.

Were you living in a shared house? Her house? She was living in your house?

If you two had made plans to get married etc.. and then to suddenly get up and decide you want to move out (The reason for the move doesnt matter here) would be a shock to the system. Did you sit down and discuss the move with her before it happened? Hear her thoughts on it, invite her to move out with you etc..

Little things like that matter.

Yes, we discussed it many times about me moving out.. I assured her that i;m not moving out because of her, but to be closer to my kids... We had an understanding... And I yes, I did invite her to move with me.. she didn't want to because she liked the area she was in, which is only about 20 minutes to my new place. we have a few arguments int he past.. and every single time she wants to break up... the easy way out

Arguments can be tough on some people.. and if they can't deal with what is being said/done - they do take the easy way out.

If she has wanted to break up every single time during those arguments, then maybe it's for the best now that she's gone.

Just try to accept it and move on with life, someone else will come along who is more compatible with you.

At least you are closer to your kids now, spend more time with them and over time you will forget her. Dont let her make you feel bad/bitter. Block and delete her. Let her think she had the final say but know within yourself that it's you who has cut her out of your life for the better.

At least you are closer to your kids now, spend more time with them and over time you will forget her. Dont let her make you feel bad/bitter. Block and delete her. Let her think she had the final say but know within yourself that it's you who has cut her out of your life for the better.

I totally agree... I am closer to my kids now... I have blocked her from everything...

Archived