Drunk Dials

CuriousAboutIT

Should I think anything of these? She called me repeatedly last night telling me she wishes I was there, that she wants me to come see her on vacation.

She called this morning, never apologized but just laughed about it.

We were together for 7 years, high school sweethearts. Broke up 2 months ago, she ended it, 2nd breakup (first was in Summer 2010, lasted 2 months). I don't know what to think. All I know is I want it back.

We broke up because she felt I did not prioritize her well enough. She felt outside of work, and I work longer (11-13 hour days) hours, I wanted to hang out with my guy friends over her. I see how I pushed her away, but I know I can change. I just want to take a more mature approach, more seriously committed one, to the relationship. I know what I need to change. We had stints of NC but she reached out wishing I was well and also later to say merry xmas. I told her how much she meant to me after xmas and she said she just wasn't ready yet.

Ahhh gotta love the drunk dials. I am not a country fan but one of my friends in the USA loves this song that goes

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now

Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now

And I don't know how I can do without

I just need you now

I think when we drink we tend to start thinking about old exes and wishing they would come back but sadly most of the times they never do because simply they have moved on and when you drunk dial you only wind up making a fool of yourself and your ex thinks is he/she crazy? It is over!

Archived