HELP-IMMEDIATEATTENTION NEEDEDPLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

terirocks

hey every1

mmy names teri- age 21

i suffer from social anxiety disorder ocd gad dep u name it- also epilepsy- well heres the deal- this guy asked me out and he cant stop telling me how sexy i am. one of my problems has to do with my revulsion of men- but now i am beginning to have feelings for him i think iam not sure whether to trust this guy- i have no experience in the dating game i am a total idiot when it comes to these things- i dont know how to kiss u get the idea- so on one hand i like him the other hand i may feeldisappointed if i say no to him- i think it all has to do with my revulsion that i feel for men right now in general- he wants to see me naked- i think hes a bad boy...... some1 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well ask yourself? Is he interested in you or your body? sounds like he wants to take advantage of you, if you let him. If I were you, Id go out of my way to nicely ignore him. Otherwise, you will get played. Its up to you how you want this to play out. Also watch how your dressed around guys or you WILL get the wrong type of attention.