Do guys talk to their girl friends about sex if they're already in a ...

gluestick

I never have. In general, none of the guys I know talk about sex much if they're in a relationship. About as deep as it goes is to say good, okay or not enough. No details. When younger and maybe an ONS came along, then yeah, you might talk about details with the guys, but still not the girls.

I have talked to girl pals asking about what women are thinking. I've actually done that quite a few times.

No. I really do not think they are really that stumped for information. Lots of other sources are available.

I would suggest caution. Some guys use the cloak of friendship to pierce the boundary and begin planting the seeds for sexual connection. If fact, if the conversation is something you would feel strange about his partner overhearing than I suggest stopping the Q & A. It is funny how innocent sex questions can proceed until one day.... we ended up in bed together... it just happened.

It is a slippery slope that you should avoid. Would you want your BF asking sex questions to his gal pals? Some gal pals are attractive women that the guy has not got around to cultivating romantically. He keeps them close as "friends" but there actual interest there. Be careful!

I always had more guy friends than girl friends. Comes from being a bit of a science geek and tomboy

And when I was younger, it was pretty common for my male friends to ask for a girl's input for GF stuff, everything from sex, to ideas for picnics or romance and gifts, you name it.

So probably depends on the guy, and if he's got a truly platonic friend of the opposite gender he feels comfortable talking about it with as well.

Archived