Talked to the McDonald's Girl, went disaster

TheVP

Wow I love your story. No you can still repair. She will understand you had it all planned out and then GUYS came to ruin your game. Just go back when it is not busy like really empty lol. That is so cute what you did. I hope you get your bag back! Good luck. Oh and she must speak a lot of English if shes taking orders and stuff at McD's I would think.

I'm in Pep talk mode with this dude. Come on VP

You are the "Vice President of Romance". Shake them Haters off. Go back to McDonalds and become promoted to the "Senior-Vice President of getting in that A".

Back in town. I guess tomorrow will be round two. Wow, wish I had a buddy\wingman like caveman back 10 years ago.

I vote for giving her a note in spanish, saying you like her and asking her out . I guess you would need to give her your number and her mates would have to help her with a reply. Not sure of the mechanics of it. But that would be easier than having to say something again in front of everyone.

I vote for giving her a note in spanish, saying you like her and asking her out . I guess you would need to give her your number and her mates would have to help her with a reply. Not sure of the mechanics of it. But that would be easier than having to say something again in front of everyone.

Yep, totally! Maybe a creating a texting scenario would be your best bet. Texting is a lot less invasive and gives time for both parties to think about what they say, and in this case, time to translate

Archived