Just a whiney rant! Ode to coffee and my sweet dear vices

tattoobunnie

While I just found out on Monday that you're cooking inside me...dear coffee, cigarettes, booze, sushi, rationality, how I miss you so much already! I don't wanna go to the health food store and stock up on pre-natal vitamins, bottled water, and avocados! I wanna work like a dog, stay up late, and eat smoked meats. I bet you almost look like a sea monkey right now, and I have to now actually take really good care of myself. Bleh! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! I don't wanna! And I will do all of these things because I know I will love you so much enough, and kick myself for not taking care of myself if you wind up with two heads on one body.

Love,

Mom

Sure, they say quit smoking before 14 weeks, and one cup of joe a day is okay...but still...don't you feel like a total jerk if you do puff or have a small cup of coffee?

It's only been like 6 1/2 weeks, and I'm tired, wanna go home (instead of looking busy at work), and I wanna whine all day. I want my future hubby to go grocery shopping instead of me...even though he's currently 3 hours away until the end of the week. Buying maternity clothes...bleh...who in the world wants to do that?

Archived