"Down there" - what is the norm/what do you prefer?

lifeisaparadox

I don't mind people having other prefrences, I just don't like being compared to a child down there. Plus I've seen some people compare guys who prefer girls to be shaven to paedophiles which is totally uncalled for.

I have to say, to me it looks childlsh to me but I would never say to to someone 'hey, you being shaved reminds me of an 8 year old girl.' :s So not good, lol. But as Greywolf said, it's how we view things.

Plus I've seen some people compare guys who prefer girls to be shaven to pedophiles which is totally uncalled for.

Ha ha, I've never seen that. That would be just plain stupid.

How have you been a member since 2009 and not seen that argument. This topic (shaved vs. earth momma muff) comes up just about every week and there are a certain group of posters who always imply that men who prefer shaved are in some way pedophiles. I guess suggesting that such men are monsters is easier than making a logical argument supporting their opinion.

How have you been a member since 2009 and not seen that argument. This topic (shaved vs. earth momma muff) comes up just about every week and there are a certain group of posters who always imply that men who prefer shaved are in some way pedophiles. I guess suggesting that such men are monsters is easier than making a logical argument supporting their opinion.

He was being sarcastic... trust me.

He was being sarcastic... trust me.

I think "facetious" woulda been the right word, but, no, I honestly wasn't joking! Maybe it's what's implied versus what's stated.

But lemme tell you want I have seen (a lot, including on this thread): "Shaved (adult) women look like children." That's a pretty stupid observation too, but not quite the same thing, no p-word. I never actually saw anyone suggest outright that those who prefer the shaven look are closet subscribers to pedophila. Man, that's incredibly stupid! (I don't doubt, by the way, that people say it, 'cause I've see lots of inane ideas posted on ENA; I just haven't noticed that particular one.)

My ex used to make occasional trip to Manhattan and visit a salon called Shobha. They'd give her wax jobs that were beyond belief! And trust me, she was very much an adult, with the body, attitude, skill set and mindset to go with it.

Right up there: "Men who have anal sex (with women) are actually gay!" Figure that one out.

Yes Brownstone, I will agree people on here do make that stupid connection to both points. So if a woman has a heart, a landing strip or a hitler mustache it makes them look so much older? Any woman I have been with that is completely bald down there, has been all woman, no mistaking her for a little girl. I have even had a couple go completely bald from usally a little landing strip and once they did, they kept it that way because they for multiple reasons(the feel, ease of maintainance, etc.) liked it better too.

I don't mind people having other prefrences, I just don't like being compared to a child down there. Plus I've seen some people compare guys who prefer girls to be shaven to paedophiles which is totally uncalled for.

Agreed! I hate that argument.

I prefer clean-shaven for me and just trimmed for guys. I think my ex would have preferred just trimmed cause of a few comments he made, but I'm glad the guy I'm with now prefers it shaved and has said so! Last time I heard my ex make a comment (after we broke up!) it made me feel really self-conscious even though it was what I wanted to do.

I'm a girl, and I keep my 'down there' trimmed and tidy and relatively short. Sometimes I'll occasionally wax or shave it all off. I don't do it often though, and sometimes I feel bad for my SO because he loves it when it's shaved/waxed and it seems like that's kinda the norm? To shave or wax it all off? In my circle of friends anyway...

Archived