My friend wants to be with me ALL the time. What should I do?

PrettyGood

We're dating, so we're not an official couple yet. We made love several times and I slept with him at his house several nights. Now it seems he goes crazy about me. At the time when we're together he always repeats same phrases about me:

" You are... beautiful, perfect, amazing, adorable, sexy. I love you. I love everything about you. You're just so perfect for me, I've never had such a beautiful girl like you. Your body is driving me crazy, your eyes are so seducing, I just want to make you the happiest person in my life."

He's very beautiful himself. Most girls think that he's a dream man, but he's interested just into me. He's adult, 9 years older than me. Maybe I'm lucky, but now the relations are so fast that we're making love without any protection and he finished several times into me, so it seems that he tries to make me pregnant just because he thinks I'm - The One. The problem is that when we are not together he still sends me similar phrases by SMS messages, Facebook and he wants to see and be with me all the time. We're not living together, but I feel like we would be living together.

I finish my job and get message "Please come to my house". So when I come we sit there for hours, embraced, kissing each other, talking, making food, playing games... then I return home but several hours later I get a message from him: "I want to meet you so much, I'm on my way to you". Then next time when I return home, I have time just to eat and shower myself, while I get an sms: "Would you like to go for a walk with me and my dogs?" I like him SO MUCH, but now basically I feel that I have no private time for myself. He wants to be with me all the time. What should I do?

Well we know each other for about 1 year already, but all year I hadn't been looking at him as a potential dating partner. He was trying hard to get me all this time. And now it's almost 1 month already when I gave him a chance, it seems that he doesn't want to be alone anymore, just with me. It looks like some kind of obsession when I am with him. He just can't stand the thought that I could be with someone else, because he's so much into me

Well today I have a plan - not to see him. He already wrote me several SMS messages and suggested to meet (he wants to meet me each day). I just turned offline my chat status that he couldn't ask to see me again. Today I really want to have a rest in my own bed I understand that he wants to give me all his heart and all his life and I really appreciate it so much. I'm not complaining about it. It's just seems that everything happens so fast.

Archived