Went to a psychic medium and she told me this?

A medium telling me about meeting another man (soul mate) in the future would alters everything with my present bf, always thinking what this other guy is like. Since things are going well with your present bf and you know his family and all i hopee things work out and stays that way,if not best of luck for the future.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I so totally agree with this! If she had a legitmate psychic gift she would not charge you money. Seeing the future is complicated for those who are strongly intuitive. ESP is not what you think! If it were me, I'd continue my life with this young man uninterrupted as long as you are happy with him. If things change in the future with him, so things change and deal with it then, not now!!!!! It could also be that being with him will teach you much about your life, and you don't want to miss any of those life lessons on someone who could be right, wrong, or just plain a user!

Hugs,

Angel

• 2 weeks later...

Only read the first two posts........Let me just say this, my cousin was a psychic. Its what she did for a living. Every frickin year at the family pinic she would tell me what girls I would meet that year etc. She was never right, not once.

my cousin was a psychic... She was never right, not once.

So called "psychics" don't have to be right, they just have to convince their clients that they are, and tell them things they want to hear and if they do it well, they can make some good money off of them while exploiting them.

• 2 years later...

Hi Jadedgirl. I'd like to know if the psychic prediction came true... I'm in a similar situation at you (with bf for 3years, love him, we understand each other and complete each other...but we're not spiritually overly connected ...but there's always room for growth) I was told the something almost similar by a really good psychic... & I'm really anxious that it might happen.

Hi Jadedgirl. I'd like to know if the psychic prediction came true... I'm in a similar situation at you (with bf for 3years, love him, we understand each other and complete each other...but we're not spiritually overly connected ...but there's always room for growth) I was told the something almost similar by a really good psychic... & I'm really anxious that it might happen.

dollydoll - Jadedgirl is no longer a member here on ENA. Closed.

Archived