Asking Gf's Sister to come hang out for the weekend.. convo inside

Superus

Previous Threads

In my previous thread i asked my GF sister to come down in the summer to party and she said she would. Well, I haven't talked to her since may and i just msged her a couple of days ago and she's basically on the same page. She still hasn't talked to my gf about that night where we talked until 3am or cracked my back in her undies etc. read previous threads.... I may be over analyzing but does she seem interested?

Convo

Me - Chicago is calling! You should come up in July

Her - haha, thats really ironic, cause i was thinking about going to the bars like you said. i wanna come up! i need to get ahold of (my GF) and see what weekend she doesnt work.

Me - Ironic? You failed at being smart cuz you used the word wrong lol! it would be fun if you come up, it will not be all about bars and clubs we could hit up the beach and go places you never went. Also (My Gf) has (Her cousins) I.D and it's still good. But I think it would be better if you used My Gf's i.d if she doesn't come out.

Her - no, its ironic because i was thinking about that and then you sent me the message. haha. i shoulda put that whole thing. anyways, yea...im down for whatever. and for getting outta this town for a weekend. haha. ill have to talk to her.

Please don't give me any moral comments i'll make my own decisions.

Well you have already made your mind up, so what are you looking for? You want to know if she's into you? Well I suppose if I kept undressing myself in front of my sisters boyfriend it's likely because I want him and if I decided to crack his back in strictly my underwear because god forbid I should wear pajamas when around my sisters boyfriend, then yeah she is probably interested in you.

But I think it would be better if you used My Gf's i.d if she doesn't come out.

Does this mean that your girlfriend isn't joining you guys?

Not sure if my GF is joining us. But My GF sister keeps saying " i have to see when she's not working to come down" or " i'll have to get in touch with her" it seems like she doesn't feel comfortable with me alone while MY gf is at work. However, my GF has a hard time wanting to do anything. She's always complaining about her clothes, how she looks, etc so she never wants to go to clubs or bars let alone the beach! And when we do go out to a bar she always accuses me of looking at other girls when i truley am not! so it gets fustrating

It's like * * * it's my house you could come down anytime you want! i didn't actually say that tho i'm just thinking it

Not sure what to msg her back....

You need to stop blaming all of this on your girlfriend.

Poor you, she doesn't like going to beaches.. so you invite her sister and try to get her to go alone with you just so you can gawk at her in a swimsuit. She doesn't please you sexually so now you will become pervy for her little sister..

Grow up, take some responsibility, and please break up with her so she no longer has to date you -_-'

I read all of them. She may have some fault but you are the boyfriend in your relationship. You are the one trashing your relationship.

I don't really care what she has done. You are still at fault for everything you have done.

Honestly your posts come off as disturbing and creepy to me.

Honestly it is disturbing i'm not going to lie but in real life i treat her as my GF's sister. i never did anything to encourage her actions. I told my gf and she told her mom. They are aware. the only thing i've done that could be called sketchy is the cracking back situation... other than that my mind races into different thoughts. if you never had weird or daring thoughts then you're not human.

how would you feel if Your sister was doing that to you BF? and she had a better body than you?

I may be over analyzing but does she seem interested?

Why do you care? You have a girlfriend.

Oh, that's right...your girlfriend's sister is the evil temptress and you just don't know how long you can resist the temptation. Life is rough, isn't it?

It doesn't MATTER if she has fault in this...YOU are at fault for pursuing it, period. The fact that you see yourself as blameless is kind of sad, really.

Please, for the love of whatever god you believe in...PLEASE break up with your girlfriend so she can find a strong, mature man who loves her enough to stay faithful to her, because you ain't it.

You do not treat her as your girlfriend's sister and don't sit here and flat out lie to me and yourself when your posts say much more than you just let her crack you back. I won't even waste my time with a person who will lie to themselves and others on an internet forum -_-' . You asked her to crack your back in her panties when you were turned on by her. You then went into her room and laid down on her bed until 3AM in said panties.

Secondly they aren't aware. I also know exactly what you told them.. and it wasn't the full truth. Just a shade of it so you can go on feeling like you have done the right thing when you actually seem to have no concern for your honor. You say you avoid it, and then you don't.

And seriously.. I am not human because I don't hit on my boyfriend's teenage little brother? Haha.. Now you are just rationalizing to make yourself feel better.

i'm not saying you hit on your Bf's teen brother i'm say if you had a sister and she was doing that to him. how would you feel?

I have no attraction to this girl but the crush went up when she started doing this..it got worse and i can't admit it to anyone but try to control my emotions.

I haven't made any moves or any type of actions towards her except the cracking back incident. i treat her like my GF's sister and that's it. But i'm not going to lie my mind races

i'm not saying you hit on your Bf's teen brother i'm say if you had a sister and she was doing that to him. how would you feel?

I have no attraction to this girl but the crush went up when she started doing this..it got worse and i can't admit it to anyone but try to control my emotions.

I haven't made any moves or any type of actions towards her except the cracking back incident. i treat her like my GF's sister and that's it. But i'm not going to lie my mind races

How come you haven't broke up with your girl yet? I don't think you are really that happy with her, so why not make that break and then go after the sister?

So far her convo has been

ME - There is a lot of fun things to do out in the country..like donkey basketball lmao. Also, I'm pretty sure it was coincidental... Well, it doesnt matter it just shows that we think alike...

second thought.. I hope we don't lol. honestly, if you could get (My GF) to come out at night, ill buy you dinner hahaha! Your sis has too many girl excuses.

HER - hahah, ill get her to come out...so save ur money for that dinner.

I"m not sure it seems harmless what do you guys think?

I'm really confused... you treat her as your girlfriends sister like a normal guy would but at the same time you are hoping to create an opportunity to lay her? Is that right?

You also say that she isn't worth breaking up with your GF. Why not? If you are going to cheat on your gf if the sister is in then the relationship can't be really good..

Basically, you want to have an affair if the sister's with ya, and keep that GF of yours as back up incase the sister doesn't want to hook up with you?

I'm not a saint of a guy myself and I don't like to judge people but dude take a minute and think this through, does that girlfriend of yours deserve to be your back-up if you don't get to bang her sister...

Other than that goodluck in your future ventures.

edit: just realized this might be a troll..well whatever

This is going to end badly.

No she doesn't like you. She like's the attention. Girls at that age (especially if they're attractive) are starting to learn the power of their looks. She's probably thinking "How good looking am i? Am I good looking enough to take my sister's bf if I wanted? I would never do that, but I want to see if I could."

She's going to keep putting suggestions out there until you crack. The moment you cross that line and do something she can officially say there's no ambiguity around what you want, you're done. Since she doesn't actually want you, you won't get anything with her. Your gf will find out and you'll lose her. Just a bad scene. Avoid the sister at all costs.

You may be able to get a drunken accident out of it, but it'll blow up in your face. I've seen this situation many times before between sisters and best friends. Attractive girls between the ages of 18-25 tend to go through a lot of different "best friends" and groups of friends. You usually don't find out the truth, but it's typically because of a guy.

You know what, after three threads it becomes very obvious that you are set in your ways.

I say invite the younger sister out one day without the girlfriend and make a move. Its the only sure way to know.

Then the two girls will also know exactly who they are dealing with too; which I bet will make your current girlfriend a lot happier since she got to find out now rather than later.

Archived