Day 4 No Contact...this officially sucks :(

Day 4 No contact

I know all the reasons why I had to end it, because he wasnt sure, because he emotionally wasnt in a place to be with me, because he was a taker and i kept giving and he was never happy.

Also cos he didnt like me for me and basically after a month of getting on wel we had an argument that caused him to question everything.

I hate dreams. I keep dreaming things are ok.

The thing Is I WANT him to call me and want me back...just so I know all the horrible things he said to me werent true. He had a three hour rant on the day of my grandads funeral about how awful I was....I think I was a good gf, always made effort to see him, got the bus to his all the time, rearranged shifts, bought him gifts...etcetc etc

But I know I cant take him back cos I wouldnt trust him and things are way too complicated

He isnt the man for me, and it sucksss, but i'll be ok, its just hard to see it at points

These lyrics literlly sum up him and our relationship and i keep listening to this song it kinda helps (its Katy Perry)

'And you over think

Always speak

Cryptically

I should know

That you're no good for me

Cause you're hot then you're cold

You're yes then you're no

You're in then you're out

You're up then you're down

You're wrong when it's right

It's black and it's white

We fight, we break up

We kiss, we make up

You,You don't really want to stay, no

You,should you don't really want to go-oh'

Sounds to me like you've done all the right things for all the right reasons.

Hon, love hurts like hell when things don't work as hoped, you lose everything and not just a partner, you lose your way of life, your best friend, your lover and confidant, you lose your shoulder to cry on and your person to share nothing time with. So you see, its a bit more than losing just a partner.

What youre suffering is normal sapphire, always keep that in mind.

I hate it. For the first time in my life I MADE a choice to not be strung along...and not have a relationship drag out beyond its time. Now im trying not to doubt myself.

I've always only walked away when its got to the point of ridiculousness. I've always been PUSHED into being the dumper but always really been the dumpee. Except from in my last two like short dating relationships....this guy. I really did care for. And it seems like hes fine without me..arggg

Sounds like he does not deal with extreme emotion well.

You should feel loved when you are with someone. If he gives nothing back but his own baggage when things don't go his way you have to get out.

You are worth a lot to some people in this world. If he can't be one of them he is missing out.

Good luck.

Archived