He likes me... but still has a girlfriend

lovesick134

I agree with most of what you are saying! But I have to point out that I am not trying to come between them at all!! I'm not that kind of girl. Most of the times we were flirty he started it, not me. And all Id ever say is that hes handsome or looked cute...nothing suggestive or anything bad lol all pg. And we never even held hands when we hung out we were just hanging as friends. I didnt wanna be the reason why they didnt work out...i told him that! he has to make the decision for himself.

In regards to my comment about her being a b*** I do only know his side of the story, but I also have read some of the things shes posted about him on facebook saying hes cheap, critizing how he wont go tanning and she wants him to, and that he doesnt compliment her enough. Shes very full of herself and thinks shes all that, posting a new facebook pic almost daily to get compliments from other guys. That is why I called her that. She doesnt appreciate him, and its confusing to me why he wont leave and keeps giving her chance after chance when it clearly isnt working out. That is why I was waiting in the background, hoping hed wake up. I wasnt medling in their relationship, he came to me on his own.

I agree. She has reason to be jealous. Her boyfriend doesn't deserve to be trusted, since he flirts with other women behind her back.

She accuses him of flirting with EVERYONE, no joke. He will be just working with a girl and she will accuse him of hitting on her. He only started flirting with me when they were broken up! Hes not a player.

You did the right thing. I hope you find some guy who is more worthy of you - a single guy. He is not worth you, nor is he worth her.

Thank you, I hope so too!

Archived