Talking about sex= implication that you'll sleep with them?

ay0_x

I'm really not sure where to post this but as it mostly pertains to dating etiquette I've chosen here.. mods please remove it if you see fit!

ENA'ers- when you're in the "seeing each other but not necessarily exclusive or commited" stage, does talking about sex mean that you're willing to sleep with them? By 'talking about sex' I mean asking about their past/experience/what they have and haven't done etc, what their tastes are etc.

Yeah it does imply that you are looking forward to having sex w/ them. Otherwise you woudn't care.

What if it's just a method of seeing if you're compatible? Talking has a lot less consequences than actually jumping into bed with them..

I'm really not sure where to post this but as it mostly pertains to dating etiquette I've chosen here.. mods please remove it if you see fit!

ENA'ers- when you're in the "seeing each other but not necessarily exclusive or commited" stage, does talking about sex mean that you're willing to sleep with them? By 'talking about sex' I mean asking about their past/experience/what they have and haven't done etc, what their tastes are etc.

The other person will likely assume that sex will happen very shortly.

Yeah I would think so.

If you're talking about sex, then the other person would think you're interested.

Archived