My girlfriend's sister changes in front of me... Is that normal?

Superus

oh yeah... my friend's creepy ex that liked her sister... he had dreams about her little sister. sexual dreams. this weirded out my friend. (she broke up with him for other reasons, but that was pretty bad in itself) don't let it get to that point. if her little sister isn't mature enough to behave, then you need to actively squelch this behavior. leave the room, don't look, act embarrassed, or tell her to put on her pants. show disapproval.

i'm starting to have a huge crush on her and i don't like it. i love my gf but damn her sister is sexy.

If you don't like it, then stop.

Frankly, this entire thing sounds like a teenage boy's fantasy.

I mean, come on....you're "scared" that if you go drinking, you'll make a move on her, and you love your girlfriend?

Either you have no discernible willpower, or you don't really love your girlfriend. There aren't any other viable choices here.

If you don't like it, then stop.

Frankly, this entire thing sounds like a teenage boy's fantasy.

I mean, come on....you're "scared" that if you go drinking, you'll make a move on her, and you love your girlfriend?

Either you have no discernible willpower, or you don't really love your girlfriend. There aren't any other viable choices here.

I can understand that maybe her sister really is using her body to see what you do. I can believe this, because like I have already posted THIS HAPPENED TO ME! But, this whole concern you might make a move on her if you went drinking...it all sounds a bit daft now so I agree with Oneironaut. You obviously dont love you GF enough to control yourself. When it happened to me, every time she did something I told my GF and eventually the two sisters fell out for a few days. Her sister stopped being creepy and they made up. And from that moment on it was normal life again. I loved my GF so would have never persued her sister in anyway!

So why should you?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Not normal. Either she wants you to give it to her or she is a major attention * * * * * who is totally shameless. To be honest, it doesn't sound like you're trying very hard to avoid the situation. You try to talk to her, send her text messages, stand by and not say anything, enthusiastically say goodbye when she leaves and so on. If you didn't want her to act like that you would tell your girlfriend "tell your sister to quit changing in front of me". If she did it when she wasn't around then tell her to put some clothes on. If you really want it to stop, when she starts doing that tell her to put some clothes on, but give her a reason like "you're not attractive, please stop" or "have you tried dieting?" although those comments would probably make her problems even worse.

If you don't give a * * * * about your girlfriend break up with her and then go for her sister, unless she is way younger than you. Be aware though that your girlfriend *may* go absolutely INSANE on you.

• 2 years later...

Why is this even an issue? It doesn't matter why an 18 years old kid does the stupid things she does, you are the mature one there, in a relationship with her sister, it's strictly up to you to put an end to this disgusting situation!

Tell your girlfriend that her sister's actions are making you highly uncomfortable and that she needs to talk to her about boundaries.

You do sound as if you enjoy this, and that's gross. Really? You are afraid of what will happen if you get drunk with the sister? You'll ruin a seemingly good relationship, you'll cause great distress to a family, and you'll be viewed as a pig, this is what will happen. It's not rocket science. Make the kid see how stupid she's being by doing that and she'll stop doing it because she'll feel rejected, as opposed to you ogling her, which is only encouraging her.

Boundaries man. You need to set them, and the teenager needs to get some.

Archived